Body and Soul -=- OH MY DEAR GOD

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Voyager' started by Defiant Obrien, Aug 3, 2013.

1. Defiant Obrien

Defiant Obrien Lieutenant

I am so glad i didnt skip over this one, because this entire episode had me ROLLING ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING IN TEARS!!

Sevens impersonations of the doctor are just CLASSIC. Jeri totally shines when she steps out of character..

And the fury she shows the doctor at his indescretions is absolutely priceless..

Definitely my fave of Season 7 so far. I was kind of bumming after i finished Unimatrix and its portrayal of voyagers invulnerability in the face of overwhelming borg odds..

(The STV borg scripts CONSTANTLY irk me..Alpha quadrant loses their shit when ONE borg cube comes out of nowhere ... but in the DELTA quadrant, Voyager is invincible.. )

...*sigh*... denigrates everything Captain Picard went through and the entire Wolf 359 saga)

NEGLECTURE likes this.
  2. Mage

Mage Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

It's the one with the Doctor in Seven's body right? The entire cheesecake scene had me in stitches.

NEGLECTURE likes this.
  3. Defiant Obrien

YES!!!!! I dont know what formula the writers used but this episode was SPOT ON.. the pace and humor was PERFECT..

It reminded me of Data's awkward social moments on TNG.

my only regret is they didnt do a little more with Tuvok and his Pon Farr storyline... (its kind of a cop out.. Ensign Vorek got the crap beat out of him because he was out of control.. Tuvok rubs one out and calls it a day!)

And i know Tom was the doctor sub.. but this would have been WAY better if it were neelix trying to help tuvok

4. Captain Kathryn

Captain Kathryn Commodore Commodore

It is a hilarious episode.

My favorite scene:

EMH-SEVEN: Mmm! I had no idea that eating was such a sensual experience. The tastes, the textures, feeling it slide down Seven's esophagus, it's, it's exquisite!
    KIM: They're prison rations! My uniform probably tastes better.

5. R. Star

R. Star Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

You became sexually aroused in my body! Yeah... that's a deal breaker for the Seven/Doctor romance if ever there was one. ;)

6. Captain Kathryn

Captain Kathryn Commodore Commodore

I don't know about that. :p

7. JanewayRulz!

JanewayRulz! Vice Admiral Admiral

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YvhQATI4pI

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YvhQATI4pI[/yt]

EMH as Seven: Seven's unique physiology is.... Unique!

8. Melakon

Melakon Admiral In Memoriam

It was a great opportunity for Jeri to step out of the Seven character, and she ran with it.

NEGLECTURE likes this.
  9. Defiant Obrien

Totally.. You realize how talented she is. More than that you can tell she really enjoyed the role.

NEGLECTURE likes this.
  10. KaraBear

KaraBear Captain Captain

If you loved this episode you'll probably love Infinte Regress too