ENTER -- TNG Avatar Contest #72: Transfigurations

Discussion in 'Star Trek: The Next Generation' started by Tom Riley, Aug 7, 2013.

1. Tom Riley

Tom Riley Commodore Commodore

Welcome to the TNG Avatar Contest #72: Transfigurations! I'd like to once more congratulate our most recent winners, Tom Riley and JiNX-01!

Before moving on to our new themes, I would like to pose a question for everyone. At the beginning of the contests I left "Encounter at Farpoint" as one contest, since it was originally one episode and only split in two for reruns. Now that we're coming up on two-part episodes like "Best of Both World" and "Time's Arrow" and such, should we leave them in two parts since that was how the episodes were originally or lump them together into one contest since they are the same story? I'd like some feedback since you guys are the ones entering and voting in the contests all the time, do you want the chance to get a second avatar out of each two-part story?

And now... Our new themes!

Episode Theme: Transfigurations
    The Enterprise rescues a critically injured amnesiac who is undergoing a mysterious transformation.

TNG Theme: Jerks
    Who did you always find to be completely insufferable and rude, just an all around jerk?

Random Theme: Favorite TV Show
    Outside of Star Trek: The Next Generation, what's your favorite TV show? You guys do watch other shows, right? ;)

Entry will last for 10 days, closing on the night of the 16th. All entries must be no larger than 150x150 pixels or 140kb in size. The winners, as chosen by a vote, will receive the...

Golden Data
    [​IMG]
    Designed by Klaus

Good luck! :bolian:

2. Orac

Orac Fleet Admiral Admiral

My opinion is that season cliffhangers like Best of Both Worlds and Redemption should be run as two different contests, but mid season two parters like Unification should be run as a single contest.

And here are my entries:

Episode:
    [​IMG]

Theme:
    [​IMG]

Random:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 7, 2013
  3. JiNX-01

JiNX-01 Admiral Admiral

Episode: Transfigurations

[​IMG]

TNG theme: Jerks

[​IMG]

Random: Favorite TV Show

[​IMG]

4. Tom Riley

I'm extending entry until tomorrow night! Lets get some more entries in here! :)

5. Tom Riley

Any more entries?

6. Orac

Orac Fleet Admiral Admiral

Looks like it may just be JiNX and me. To the death!

7. Saga

Saga Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Episode:

[​IMG]

Theme:

[​IMG]

Random:

[​IMG]

8. Tom Riley

Nice! Well I'll be posting the voting thread after work tomorrow, if anyone wants to sneak another one in, that's fine.

9. JiNX-01

JiNX-01 Admiral Admiral

You need to get tough if you want to get more entries....

[​IMG]