Law & Order: CI

Discussion in 'TV & Media' started by Tom Hendricks, May 13, 2011.

1. Tom Hendricks

Tom Hendricks Vice Admiral Premium Member

Well, L&O:CI is back on the air with Goren and Eames back as the sole investigators. CI has always been my personal favorite L&O, I personally think that Vincent D'Onofrio is the best actor any L&O series has had and I love the character of Goren. I had the two episodes on my DVR and finally got to watch them tonight.

This season we get a new Captain, who I don't like. The actor is someone I never liked, he played several characters on L&O. Most notably a Killer without any emotions. They also added a psychologist played by Julia Ormond that Goren has to visit to stay working at Major Case.

Two episodes in and its like they never left and two really good stories. I'm very happy they are back.

2. Mr. Laser Beam

Mr. Laser Beam Fleet Admiral Admiral

Enjoy it while it lasts. Only eight episodes this whole season (so only six left to go), and then that's it. :sigh:

I don't like the new captain either, he's too Cousin Brucie-ish.

3. Tom Hendricks

Tom Hendricks Vice Admiral Premium Member

Only eight episodes, oh well. Eight is better then none. Maybe they can do a better closing with Bobby then they tried last time. I sway back and forth weather he should eat his gun or not. I usually come down on the not side, just don't feel like it is him. I really wish they didn't kill off Nicole Wallace. They needed to end CI with her and Bobby some how.

4. God Magnus

God Magnus Commodore Commodore

A world where criminals operate above the law...
    Glad to hear the old magic is back (even if only for a brief period of time). I stopped watching CI years ago when Bobby began to go totally bonkers. I enjoyed watching the character walk the edge of madness with his genius, but seeing him dive over the cliff wasn't fun for me.

5. LeadHead

LeadHead Director of Comedy Premium Member

So far, this season has been going well. I'm enjoying it. If they were gonna keep it going in this form, I'd be aboard for watching more seasons of it after this.

6. Marc

Marc Fleet Admiral Premium Member

If it's doing well enough maybe NBC will want it back to fill the hole left by the demise of LOLA :evil: