Your most favourite Superhero

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by All Seeing Eye, Dec 26, 2008.

1. All Seeing Eye

All Seeing Eye Admiral

Who is your most favourite Superhero character from the comics or movies?

I would have to say from watching all the newest the movies that Hellboy is my favourite and then i'm torn between Spiderman or Ironman for second place.
    Hellboy doesn't have anysuper technology or special powers like flying or shooting webs other than a wopping great big stone forearm and he still manages to kick arse

:devil: < Hellboy is the coolest. ;)

2. Hermiod

Hermiod Admiral Admiral

1) Spider-Man. (There's a dash, people!!!)

2) Ms. Marvel

3) Captain America

3. DarKush

DarKush Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Top Ten

1. Batman
    2. Superman
    3. Spider-Man
    4. Wolverine
    5. Thor
    6. Iron Man
    7. Captain America
    7. Icon
    9. Blade
    10. Daredevil

Honorable Mentions: Spawn, Punisher, Moon Knight, Nightwing, Robin, Batgirl (Cassandra Cain), Green Arrow, Red Arrow, Green Lantern, Hulk, Black Panther, Colossus, Cyclops, Storm, Wonder Woman, Flash, Vixen, Black Lightning, Thunder, Grace (Outsiders), Night Thrasher, Luke Cage

4. Lonemagpie

Lonemagpie Writer Admiral

V (yes, he is)
    Batman

5. Venardhi

Venardhi Vice Admiral Admiral

Batman. Specifically the more grounded, 'detective' version of the character like in the best episodes of TAS.

No one else really comes close, though my caveats allow me to disqualify all the crap that would lower it to the level of those other characters.

Far behind, I'd say Captain America, Wolverine, Green Lantern, Dr. Strange, Iron Man, Hellboy, Invincible, Daredevil, and the other popular characters are generally popular for a reason.

6. Jono

Jono Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Wolverine
    Bishop
    Hiro
    Goku

7. DRMidnite

DRMidnite Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

Hmmmmmmmmm. After consideration, I would say, Batman. The Bale version rings more true to me than past incarnations.

8. btflash

btflash Captain Captain

SUPERMAN! in the words of stan lee"the first, the greatest, and most powerful of all the superhero's!" nuff said.

9. Zulu Romeo

Zulu Romeo World Famous Starship Captain Admiral

Another valuable vote for the vengeful vigilante from Room V. :bolian:

10. Ethros

Ethros Vice Admiral Admiral

Angel

11. Ultimale

Ultimale Lieutenant Red Shirt

Since I make no apologies about loving to pick nits, it's not "your most favorite superhero." It's "your favorite superhero." Most is unnecessary. Anyway, my favorite three are Superman, Batman, and Spider-Man. Though lately, I've found my interest in Spider-Man has waned. Superman will likely always be my favorite, though Batman is right up there with him. I also love The Flash (Barry and Wally especially), Green Lantern (Hal Jordan!), Captain America, Thor, Iron Man, Wolverine, The Punisher, Ghost Rider (when Marvel can decide who/what he is) The Fantastic Four, The Hulk, Hellboy, and Invincible. There's also this new superhero, Ultimale, The Ultimate Man, who I'm a big fan of. ;)

12. Hermiod

Hermiod Admiral Admiral

The 'u' in "favourite", is necessary, however. :)

13. captcalhoun

captcalhoun Admiral Admiral

Spider-Man, Batman, Cyclops, Cap America, Iron Man, Daredevil, Hawkeye, Hulk, Human Torch, Iceman, Wolverine, Thing, Ghost Rider

14. Broccoli

Broccoli Vice Admiral Admiral

Superman and Captain America

15. All Seeing Eye

All Seeing Eye Admiral

I have many favourites that I favour far above others (the ones I don't favour are ones that I like), my most favourite is the one that comes above the other favourites.

I like the Human Torch for example but he's not one of my favourites. Ironman is one of my favourites but not my most favourite.

Thanks for playing.

16. Ultimale

Ultimale Lieutenant Red Shirt

No. I spelled it correctly according to American English.

17. Hermiod

Hermiod Admiral Admiral

Which is an oxymoron.

18. The Evil Dead

The Evil Dead Vice Admiral Admiral

I will always be a Spidey guy.

19. Pingfah

Pingfah Fleet Admiral Admiral

Batman and Superman are the only Superheroes I have any interest in and Batman's not really a superhero anyway, he's just a hero.

I like the first 2 superman films, the Donner cut better than the original Superman 2, and I love the first 2 Burton Batmans and the new Batman movies. Can't be bothered with the rest though and comics have always bored the shit out of me.

20. Ryan Thomas Riddle

Ryan Thomas Riddle Vice Admiral Admiral

Superman; my favorite iteration being the Golden Age Superman, who was a social crusader, and all the variations of that Supes (Earth-2, New Frontier, etc.)

Batman is a close second. I too prefer the more grounded detective version and not the one-note, grim avenger.