Game Star Trek A to Z

Discussion in 'General Trek Discussion' started by GemHaters, Feb 8, 2012.

1. Captain Rob

Captain Rob Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

A is for the Alpha Centauri sector, to where an aging Zefram Cochrane relocated in the years prior to his mysterious disappearance into deep space.
    B is for Beyond Antares. Where my heart is.
    C is for the Centaur, a late 24th century Federation starship that fell victim to enemy forces during the Dominion War.
    D is for the Denevans, attacked by a hive-mind of flying, neuron-like parasites
    E is for the Exeter, a Federation starship left abandoned in orbit over planet Omega IV following the grisly death of her crew by exposure to an ancient bacteriological warfare agent.
    F is for Ferengi transporters and their interesting feature that removes women's clothing.
    G is for Galorndon Core.
    H is for Henry Archer. Apparently a drinking buddy of Zephram Cochrane.
    I is for Illicit trade in biomimetic gel, a strictly controlled and potentially very dangerous substance within the Federation.
    J is for Jem'Hadar Joie de vivre
    K is for Klingon dilithium mining operations that used slave and prison labor.
    L is for Lursa and Betor. Both consider farts in airlocks an aphrodisiac.
    M is for Marcus. Admiral Marcus. Sort of sounds like that Robocop guy.

2. Vandervecken

Vandervecken Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

A is for the Alpha Centauri sector, to where an aging Zefram Cochrane relocated in the years prior to his mysterious disappearance into deep space.
    C is for the Centaur, a late 24th century Federation starship that fell victim to enemy forces during the Dominion War.
    E is for the Exeter, a Federation starship left abandoned in orbit over planet Omega IV following the grisly death of her crew by exposure to an ancient bacteriological warfare agent.
    F is for Ferengi transporters and their interesting feature that removes women's clothing.
    G is for Galorndon Core.
    I is for Illicit trade in biomimetic gel, a strictly controlled and potentially very dangerous substance within the Federation.
    N is for the planet Nibia. Khan'll chase you 'round its moons.

3. cooleddie74

cooleddie74 Fleet Admiral Admiral

The Warped Sector of the Demented Quadrant
    G is for Galorndon Core.
    O is for the Orrelious Sector.

4. Captain Rob

G is for Galorndon Core.
    P is for Paris, Tom Paris. I'll forgive alot of his shortcomings. But not the Camaro. The Camaro's a girl's car. He should have gone with the Trans Am.

5. cooleddie74

G is for Galorndon Core.
    P is for Paris, Tom Paris. I'll forgive alot of his shortcomings. But not the Camaro. The Camaro's a girl's car. He should have gone with the Trans Am.
    Q is for the Q Continuum.

6. bbailey861

bbailey861 Admiral Admiral

G is for Galorndon Core.
    R is for Romulan Ale. I've always wanted to have a mug or two.

7. cooleddie74

G is for Galorndon Core.
    S is for the Syrranites of 22nd century Vulcan.

8. Orac

Orac Fleet Admiral Admiral

G is for Galorndon Core.
    T is for Tantalus V Penal Colony.

9. Captain Rob

G is for Galorndon Core.
    U is for Uhura. And her infamous "Sorry neither." reply to "fair maiden".

10. cooleddie74

G is for Galorndon Core.
    V is for Valeris of Vulcan.

11. Captain Rob

G is for Galorndon Core.
    W is for "Warp speed now or we are all dead!"

12. cooleddie74

G is for Galorndon Core.
    X is for Xindi-Primates.

13. Orac

G is for Galorndon Core.
    X is for Xindi-Primates.
    Y is for Yridian Yak.

14. cooleddie74

G is for Galorndon Core.
    X is for Xindi-Primates.
    Y is for Yridian Yak.
    Z is for Zetar.

15. Captain Rob

A is for Atoz. Mr. Atoz. A bit on the nose for a librarian's name.

16. Orac

B is for Bolian Buttocks.

17. Joel_Kirk

Joel_Kirk Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

In the Joel Zone, identifying as Sexually Fluid.
    C is for Celeste Yarnall

18. cooleddie74

C is for Celeste Yarnall
    D is for David Warner.

19. Captain Rob

C is for Celeste Yarnall
    D is for David Warner.
    E is for Ears. "How can you be deaf with ears like that?"

20. cooleddie74

C is for Celeste Yarnall
    D is for David Warner.
    E is for Ears. "How can you be deaf with ears like that?"
    F is for Ferengi oo-mox.