star trek into darkness trailer release date

Discussion in 'Star Trek Movies: Kelvin Universe' started by tmosler, Oct 28, 2012.

1. Captaindemotion

Captaindemotion Admiral Admiral

Re: star trek into dark ness trailer release date

I haven't seen the TWOK trailer but the very first one for SW, included on the OT DVDs (and presumably the blu-rays too) is awful. It actually makes the film look bad - like something you wouldn't want to see.

And I've lost count of the trailers which made a movie look brilliant but which ultimately turned out to be dire.

2. serenitytrek1

serenitytrek1 Commander

Am guessing the moderator would kick you out in the first place, since you are using words like SHUT THE HELL UP.

People like you should be camping outside for days,waiting for the next twilight films to come out or waiting for justin bieber to be on the carpet.your behaviour and words fits that type of fanbase.

3. serenitytrek1

serenitytrek1 Commander

Re: star trek into dark ness trailer release date

Wow...thank God.

Now I know I am not losing my mind. Finally somebody on this board that understands what I mean when I say a trailer can sometimes foreshadow the outcome of a film.

yeah ...I too saw the trailer for ST: The motion picture and it wasn’t great just like the movie itself.

However I wouldn’t say it is as bad as the Green Lantern trailer, that trailer was so bad that even Warber Bros had to make excuses for the negative reacation. The trailer got so much negative reviews that Warner Bros had to edit the whole film over again. Sadly that didn’t help, the movie was still terrible.

Do I think Star Trek 2013 will suffer the same faith? I will say NO by 85%

However its Hollywood and sometimes we need to prepared for the worst.

That's all am saying. it’s simple English. There is no need for slurs and rudeness.:)

Last edited: Nov 1, 2012
  4. Captaindemotion

Captaindemotion Admiral Admiral

^*Raises hand sheepishly. While I haven't seen GL (mainly due to the bad word of mouth) I quite like the original trailer...

5. Dukhat

Dukhat Admiral Admiral

Since it's obvious now that you're just trolling, it doesn't matter what I say to you, because you'll be going bye-bye soon.

6. M'Sharak

M'Sharak Definitely Herbert. Maybe. Moderator

Warning for spamming.

As instructed last time [highlight](emphasis mine)[/highlight] and utterly disregarded by you, serenitytrek1, any and all comments concerning this action should be taken to PM. Repeat: Comments to PM. All of them. Not here in the thread.

Also, for the record:
    Being "harsh for a good cause" holds just about as much water here as being "justified in flaming someone" - i.e., none at all.

You were in the wrong, you knew it, and you went ahead and did it anyway. Now it really is time you stopped.

7. KennyB

KennyB I have spoken............ Moderator

Silly me..........thought all the new activity was about the trailer release date........ya know......the topic of the thread. So much drama so little INFO!

8. teacake

teacake Fleet Admiral Admiral

Well so far there is nothing to actually say! So all the conversation is about there being nothing to say :lol: