star trek into darkness trailer release date

Discussion in 'Star Trek Movies: Kelvin Universe' started by tmosler, Oct 28, 2012.

1. Dukhat

Dukhat Admiral Admiral

Re: star trek into dark ness trailer release date

That makes your point even more irrelevant.

2. serenitytrek1

serenitytrek1 Commander

Okay let me update you to a more recent film ?

Did you ever see the first trailer for Green Lantern which was released in 2010? The movie came out the following year.

Infact here is the link...please watch it and rate the trailer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8ZPg8uaoR0

Everybody knew the film will suck after watching that trailer. The trailer had everything I mentioned earlier. Cheesy dialogue and bad visual effect etc.

My gosh, if you can’t grasp the fact that some films will be terrible based on the trailer then maybe you should stop commenting.

3. Dukhat

Dukhat Admiral Admiral

I'm an avid moviegoer. I've seen plenty of movies and movie trailers to know that no one can judge a movie based on its trailer. Nor can they be a judge of someone's personal preference as to whether or not they will like or dislike the film.

I didn't realize you took a poll of every person who went to see the movie to see whether they liked it or not. My apologies.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2012
  4. Admiral Buzzkill

Admiral Buzzkill Fleet Admiral Admiral

If you can't stop being so thin skinned when people point out some of the foolish statements you make then you should definitely stop commenting.

Not everyone disliked the Green Lantern trailer - the second one was quite popular, and many of us enjoyed the movie quite a bit as well.

You really haven't made a valid point yet in this topic with all this trailer nonsense, so you might as well move on to another tack.

5. serenitytrek1

serenitytrek1 Commander

I think you’re the one been thin skinned, you’re scared to death that star trek 2013 will suck and also you call my comments foolish. You can’t handle the truth.

Thing is, I was talking of the first green lantern trailer and not the second one. The second one was much better but sill not great.

Bottom line is a lot of DC fans feared for the worst when they watched the trailers and they were right. The movie was terrible and was a failure both critically and commercially.

Now do I think Trek 2013 will suffer the same fate? NO I DONT.

6. teacake

teacake Fleet Admiral Admiral

This just doesn't read right without some capslock.

7. Admiral Buzzkill

Admiral Buzzkill Fleet Admiral Admiral

Nope, sorry. I'm confident that it will be great - no reason at all to think otherwise. I'm looking forward to the movie...and to the trailer, whenever it gets here. :)

I call your comments foolish because your comments are foolish. Understand something: you have no truth to impart on events that have not occurred, or on matters of taste. You can only offer an opinion.

If you can't step up your game you'll do well to cool down your overheated rhetoric.

8. M'Sharak

M'Sharak Definitely Herbert. Maybe. Moderator

serenitytrek1, knock it off.

You've been making quite a few hurried and poorly-considered posts lately, then picking squabbles with people who legitimately criticize your posts for being unclear, garbled, incoherent or simply incorrect. I would very much like not to see any more of that, beginning now.

9. serenitytrek1

serenitytrek1 Commander

I think you the one acting foolish and quite childish. My god what is with all you die hard fan males. I cant belive many of you are so deluded that you actually think there is not a good chance that star trek 2013 may be a bad film.

As a film fan, I am been realistic. Judging from your comments you seem to be one of those people that could threaten a film critic if they gave trek 2013 a bad review.

I don’t know what is so stupid about saying trek 2013 may be a bad film or may not live up to the first film.

I don’t want that happen at all ...however there is a good chance it might not be as good as the original.that is the way sequels are sometimes but not all the times.

That is the truth.You need to deal with it and stop getting all worked up.

What is rhetoric is too lash out at other people when they say something you don’t want to hear.

Tell me... what will you do if you go on rottentomatoes.com a day before the 2013 film is released and you see the score at 22% rotten out of a 100% .

Will you call the film critics and experts foolish?

Last edited: Nov 1, 2012
  10. serenitytrek1

serenitytrek1 Commander

I find it sad that people call other people comment foolish because it differs from theirs. People always hate to hear the truth sp they mistake the truth for hate, incorrect, lies, incpherent, and garbled. What they like is sweet fluffy stuff where the world says yes to their reason.

star trek 2013 like any film sequel has a 50/50 chance of been good or bad. We fans don’t pray for the movie to be bad but the reality is, there is a possibility that the movie may get bad reviews. So we keep our fingers cross and hope for the best and yes a Trailer might act as a foreshadowing. Green Lantern and Batman and Robin had horrendous trailers and that is what the both movies turned out to be.

That all I am saying. what is so garbled about that.

11. Sindatur

Sindatur The Gray Owl Wizard Admiral

serenitytrek1, the problem isn't that you have said the film might suck (But you don't want it to). The problem is, that's about all you say. You bring it up over, and over...., it's your average post

Yes, there's a chance any movie could suck...and...???

There's no evidence that STID is going to suck. It's JJ's MO to keep things hush hush. His "Movie Sucked" ratio is still pretty low, so, no reason to assign extra "Risk of Suckiness" to the lack of trailer or details, which is SOP for him

12. M'Sharak

M'Sharak Definitely Herbert. Maybe. Moderator

(emphasis mine)

serenitytrek1, you were just asked to knock it off and settle down, and you're very much not doing that. Instead, you've stepped it up to name-calling, accusations of delusion, and baiting.

That failure will earn you a warning. Any comments concerning this should be taken to PM, please.

13. serenitytrek1

serenitytrek1 Commander

Hypocrisy is not a nice thing ...read the thread again. I was the one called foolish, rhetoric, incoherent and garbling first because I said something you and another didn’t like. Don’t worry,I will tone it down. it obvious many people here can’t handle criticism or someone been harsh for a good cause.

Like I am even harsh..

14. teacake

Sweetie that's a moderator you're talking to. Just in case you missed it.

15. Transwarp Drive

Transwarp Drive Lieutenant

Serenity, opinions are like arseholes, we've all got one (except my Uncle Ernie who had cancer of the rectum and now shits out of a tube - true story by the way) but some stink except mine which smells of cloves, 5 spice and pine.

Reminds me of Christmas actually, Christ it's less than 2 months until Christmas! My arse is great, it's like a built in Christmas sensor.

16. teacake

Make sure you hang some mistletoe down your back dude.

17. serenitytrek1

serenitytrek1 Commander

Honey maybe the moderator should not have been a hypocrite and I say this with respect to her but someone on this thread called me foolish. I wonder why she didn’t call him out too.

Anyway, I told him he was the one been foolish because he didn’t like my opinions of what trek 2013 could become.Sad thing is my opinon was based on realism.

I hope the moderator will forgive me for been Simon Cowell but the truth is that most of the time Simon always got it right.

18. serenitytrek1

serenitytrek1 Commander

I hope the moderator is reading this. My opinions are called arseholes...go figure

This just proves my point that many people on this board are childlike.

They can’t take a critic. So they lash out and result to insults.

If StarTrek 2013 turns out to be a bad film, I could easily sue for defamation and slander.( Am kidding :))

Grow up guys...come on ...you people are Star Trek fans not Twilight or Justin Bieber fans. I except some kind of unique intelligence from most of you.

The unique intelligence of respecting others people’s opinions even if you disagree with them.

19. Transwarp Drive

Transwarp Drive Lieutenant

Nah, I'm not playing, I didn't call 'your' opinions arseholes, my post said all opinions are arseholes actually, as in we've all got one but some stink, like arseholes.

I then went on to tell you about Uncle Ernies arse tube and how my arsehole smells of cloves, 5 spice and pine before realising Christmas is less than 2 months away. I made no mention of your arsehole and the fact is the only arsehole discussed was mine as Uncle Ernie's was surgically removed.

Now what's the problem?

Moreover, I made no mention of, or alluded to, post after post of opinionated and humourless drivel argued with the charm and grace of an 11 year old, and neither would I as that would be rude and uncalled for.

It's a message board, on t'internet, don't get your knick knacks in a twist.

Jeez Louise.

20. Dukhat

Dukhat Admiral Admiral

Since you're just asking to get kicked out of here instead of taking the moderator's advice and shutting the hell up and dropping the subject, I'll say my goodbyes to you now.