"The Cloud"

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Voyager' started by Flying Spaghetti Monster, Sep 8, 2013.

1. Flying Spaghetti Monster

Flying Spaghetti Monster Vice Admiral Admiral

I'm no Voyager fan, but this episode almost works . There are a few little things I should point out

1 In the first holodeck scene a man and a woman are holding hands. Well, not really in a romantic way.. they are clearly positioned to be arm wrestling. Hope the man doesn't feel like he can't win!

2. This already-good episode is a lot better by a scene.. or should I say, a single shot. When the doctor is on thew view screen in the background. They muted him, so all he can do is wave his arms to get his attention. That moment is really funny!

Anything else you like about this episode.

2. KaraBear

KaraBear Captain Captain

"There's coffee in that nebula!"

3. JanewayRulz!

JanewayRulz! Vice Admiral Admiral

I loved her face when Neelix poured her a cup of his "better than coffee" substitute.

I also loved Chakotay's response when she ran from the mess hall / better than coffee substitute to the bridge.

JANEWAY: Yes, Commander?
    CHAKOTAY: There was no need for you to come to the bridge, Captain.
    JANEWAY: Yes, there was!

4. R. Star

R. Star Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

My favorite part of this episode was the Doctor's wry and annoyed reactions. Even when they're just spouting out plot technobabble his antics on the muted viewscreen were still amusing.

5. KaraBear

KaraBear Captain Captain

the arm waving to get their attention was great!:lol:

6. tomalak301

tomalak301 Fleet Admiral Admiral

Was this the episode that started the Kes/Doctor relationship? I think it's the one where Kes starts speaking on the Doctor's behalf. That and "There's Coffee in that Nebula" are my favorite parts of the episode.

7. Mycroft Maxwell

Mycroft Maxwell Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

This was a pretty good episode I thought. THe real early days were Voyagers best. I think this episode could have been better. How? you ask. Janeway throwing neelix out an airlock to feed this cloud creature, thats how. :P