rare production photos from "Operation -- Annihilate!"

Discussion in 'Star Trek - The Original & Animated Series' started by euphorik, Dec 27, 2013.

1. toonloon

toonloon Captain Captain

Actually, the coats and dressing gowns are probably to protect the costumes more than the actor. Coffee stains, or back then it was probably cigarette marks are probably why you see the costumes covered up.

2. Christopher

Christopher Writer Admiral

^Sounds good in theory, but then why is the "yeoman" the only one wearing a coat in the photo? That suggests it was more to do with keeping her legs warm.

3. bbailey861

bbailey861 Admiral Admiral

Just noticed this thread. Thanks for posting the photo - it's one I don't recall seeing prior to this. It must have been a hoot being employed there and getting to stand on the walkway while they were filming.

4. Maurice

Maurice Snagglepussed Admiral

From the board FAQ (link)

So upload to Photobucket or Flickr or something like that and then use the image button in the message editor and paste the picture's URL into that.

5. feek61

feek61 Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

I was just kidding although I would love to see how the place looks these days.

As noted above; posting photos is pretty easy. Let me know if you need any help.

6. Green Shirt

Green Shirt Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

The temperature the day of filming was a low of 48F and a high of 65F. The wind was 9 knots, however fast that is.

7. Sir Rhosis

Sir Rhosis Commodore Commodore

^^^For some reason I read your post in Dustin Hoffman's Rainman voice. :)

Sir Rhosis

8. PCz911

PCz911 Captain Captain

My desktop is on the fritz. Should have it going in a week or so. I replicated all the shots from the show and also annotated a map of the facility showing the camera angles. With luck I can share. I also replicated the behind the scenes shots. Angles weren't perfect as I learned that photography is not permitted.