What games are you playing currently?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by charlhussey, Apr 29, 2010.

1. clint g

clint g Admiral Admiral

Dipping back into Mass Effect 2 after beating Mass Effect 1 last week. I guess this makes play through number 7 :lol:

2. Kelthaz

Kelthaz Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Picked up Donkey Kong Returns for the 3DS. The same Donkey Kong we love without the shitty waggle to roll.

3. Sephiroth

Sephiroth Vice Admiral Admiral

Final Fantasy 9 and Parasite Eve 3

4. Angel4576

Angel4576 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

First time going through it? How far in are you?

ME2 never gets old. I went back to play the original ME 2/3 months ago, beat that, and then went straight through ME2 and ME3 again. That was my ultimate playthrough with all the DLC. Awesome. :techman:

5. BigFoot

BigFoot Admiral Admiral

I started Hitman: Absolution earlier today. I'm really enjoying it so far.

6. PsychoPere

PsychoPere Vice Admiral Premium Member

I've been dabbling in LOTRO. I have an Elf Hunter at level 10, currently in the Falathlorn area of Ered Luin.

I also recently decided to get back into SWTOR. I'm starting with my Sith Warrior, who had just arrived on Balmorra back when I stopped playing the game. He has now recently arrived on Nar Shaddaa and has undertaken a few quests there. I convinced one of my friends to join me in playing the game, so we're going to start a couple characters together soon. He chose a Bounty Hunter, so I'll be going with an Imperial Agent so that we can play together right away on the same starter planet.

7. John Clark

John Clark Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Finished the Tomb Raider 2013 game earlier, or at least the story portion of it. I thoroughly enjoyed it but thought the final boss was a little too easy

8. Bob The Skutter

Bob The Skutter Complete Arse Cleft In Memoriam

Finished Remember Me earlier. Decent game, seems like it had more ambition than it managed to pull off successfully but I guess that's a good thing. Gives them room to improve if they continue the series.

Having a quick game on Sleeping Dogs after trying a couple of other games.

9. Cap'n Crunch

Cap'n Crunch Captain Captain

I also thought the boss was too easy. I was also kinda disappointed that he was the only boss in the game. Otherwise, it was very enjoyable.

10. Kelthaz

Kelthaz Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Picked up the Playstation 3 God of War & Resident Evil 6 Bundle a few days ago. It's time to catch up on all those awesome PS3 games that I missed out on.

11. John Clark

John Clark Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I actually had more trouble with the guy on Endurance, but that was a case of me trying to melee him too quickly.

Next up, I'm going to try the demo of Angel of Darkness. I've played the newer TR games to completion, but only the demo of the very first when it came out. I think I'm going to give all the older ones a go.

12. BigFoot

BigFoot Admiral Admiral

I finished Hitman: Absolution yesterday (I also got the Plat). And I started Remember Me earlier today.

13. Skellington

Skellington Part-time poltergeist Rear Admiral

Started and finished Gone Home today. The entire game basically consists of rummaging around a mansion and piecing together the stories of the people who live there. Simple and short, but engaging and very well executed. It's only on Steam, as far as I know.

14. STR

STR Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Been marathoning Saints Row 2, 3 and now 4 so I can have them done by the beginning of fall semester next week.

Have Arkham Asylum sitting on my disk too, but SR has been more fun and compelling.

15. Bob The Skutter

Bob The Skutter Complete Arse Cleft In Memoriam

Back to playing Star Trek on the xbox, want to get it finished this time.

16. archeryguy1701

archeryguy1701 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

The Bureau: XCOM Declassified. I'm only two missions in, but I'm so very disappointed. Controls are clunky, your allies have to be fresh off the short bus (in spite of your leader claiming that they're the "best and brightest"), and it's just dreadfully boring to play. Good looking game, but not a particularly good game. I'm about a hair's breadth away from moving back to XCOM: Enemy Unknown.

17. Spider

Spider Dirty Old Man Premium Member

Still playing Anno 2070, the Deep Ocean expansion. I seem to be quite addicted to that game.

18. Random_Spock

Random_Spock Vice Admiral Admiral

Played through White and White 2 ok enough, didn't run into any bugs per say in them. Still working on Black and Black 2 though.

Working on Animal Crossing: New Leaf right now... love that game, along with Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

19. 6079SmithW

6079SmithW Vice Admiral Admiral

I have moved on to Assassin's Creed: Revelations and I'm not sure if I want to replay AC 3 before number 4 comes out.

20. FPAlpha

FPAlpha Vice Admiral Premium Member

Bought it today too and the controls really could use some improvement but i've seen worse.

So far not bad but the missions take VERY long.. i'm doing the first "outside" mission where you have to rescue a Scientist and it goes on and on.

I like the Skill wheel and command system (some heavy borrowing from Mass Effect) and time will tell if the other aspects of the game hold up.

In other news.. there's an expansion to XCom Enemy Unknown coming in November! :techman:

Can't wait.