B5 - Are JMS & Patricia Tallman a couple?

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Technobuilder, Sep 6, 2013.

1. Technobuilder

Technobuilder Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I recently just watched the "Phoenix ComicCon 2013 Babylon 5 20th Anniversary Cast Reunion" on YouTube, and somehow now I've gotten the impression that JMS and Patricia Tallman are more than just good friends in my head and can't seem to find confirmation one way or the other.

Both were Divorced in 2008 and have been photographed attending multiple events together ever since.

Does anyone have any news on this one either way? I'd love to get this thought nailed down and out of my head.

2. Jan

Jan Commodore Commodore

They were definitely dating at some point, as was made clear in Pat's "Pleasure Thresholds" autobiography. More recently, though, it seems that Pat's role has been as part of StudioJMS. IMDb lists her as CEO.

Jan

3. Forbin

Forbin Fleet Admiral Admiral

My impression is "Really great friends", but I could be wrong. They're definitely business partners at the moment.

4. Technobuilder

Technobuilder Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Interesting. I knew nothing of her book, just sort of got a sense of their relationship and whatnot from what I've seen.

Regardless, I hope they're happy.

5. Forbin

Forbin Fleet Admiral Admiral

I'm sure HE is! ;)

6. Jan

Jan Commodore Commodore

I'm pretty sure that the relationship now is friends and business rather than relationship. At least that's the vibe I got seeing them at SDCC in July.

Jan