What games are you playing currently?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by charlhussey, Apr 29, 2010.

1. BillJ

BillJ The King of Kings Premium Member

Awesome game. :techman:

Been playing around with the Madden 13 demo.

2. Drago-Kazov

Drago-Kazov Fleet Captain

Forgotten Realm Demon Stone.

3. BigFoot

BigFoot Admiral Admiral

After I got the Sorcery platinum trophy I went back to Dead Island. I'm almost done with the game, I already started the final act.

Hopefully I'll get my copy of Sleeping Dogs by the end of the week so I can start playing it.

4. Garrett

Garrett Vice Admiral Admiral

I've been getting into Starcraft 2 quite a bit lately, and still playing Diablo 3 here and there. Besides that, I've been working on getting through my Steam playlist, which seems to be growing considerably faster than I can play em.

I just picked up Darksiders 2, and decided to finally get around to playing the first one. It's been pretty fun so far. Zelda + God of War combat works pretty well.

5. clint g

clint g Admiral Admiral

Currently playing sleeping dogs and LOVING it :D

6. CaptJimboJones

CaptJimboJones Vice Admiral Admiral

Playing through Borderlands for the first time. I now understand why everyone talked about how addicting it is!

7. BigFoot

BigFoot Admiral Admiral

^ Yeah Borderlands is sooo much fun. And I'm not even a fan of first person shooters.

8. Kirkman1987

Kirkman1987 Commodore Commodore

I've spent several hours this past week playing the Xbox live arcade version of Spelunky. It's addictive and with the randomly generated maps I don't get tired of it very easily.

I'm also still playing Birds of Steel. I'm having a blast playing in simulator mode. Finally cleared the Battle of Midway stages after about a dozen attempts. Has anyone else here played it? It's a fantastic game.

9. smiki

smiki Captain Captain

Well, I haven't played it, because I don't own a console (I just have a PC, and a rather old one, at that), so I don't really know about Birds of Steel, but I'm a big fan of flight simulators. :) I've played many... Battle of Britain II, IL-2 Sturmovik 1946, Lock On: Modern Air Combat, Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004... and my favorite in fact are WWII combat flight sims. Really fun. In fact, alongside point&click adventure games, simulators (mainly flight sims, but also realistic racing) are my favorite genre, of course, I like games from many different genres, but if I had to choose an actual favorite genre, it would be these two.

They have a steep learning curve, but once you've started climbing up the curve it's really fun. IMO it's even better with a joystick (the only way to play on full realism, that's how I play, with a really cheap one, €5). I assume the analog sticks of the console controller serve the purpose, though.

If you need any flying tips, just ask. Salute, fellow pilot. :lol:

10. Kirkman1987

Kirkman1987 Commodore Commodore

I'm doing pretty good outside of those pesky aircraft carrier landings...

I've been using a controller (which works well enough), but It is compatible with several flightsticks. I'm going to pick one up sometime in the next month.

I used to play some of the Microsoft games, but it's been many years since I've picked up a flight sim.

11. BigFoot

BigFoot Admiral Admiral

I started playing Killzone 3 with PS Move and the Sharpshooter accesory yesterday. Damn the whole thing is so much fun. :D

12. trekkiebaggio

trekkiebaggio Vice Admiral Admiral

It is a really fun game, the ending is such a let down though.

13. Yoda

Yoda Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Beat Arkham City on hard... got a new game plus going, also working on the riddle trophies... sweet jesus, there are just too many of them. But I'm still loving the game. Also booted up Arkham Asylum and started a play through on PC, I have the uhh... Platinum trophy on the PS3 version... whatever you get for 100%... and I think I'll do the same on the pc version. I really like those games.

I played through Super Mario RPG. Fun game. Still need to find Grate Guy though.

I started playing through SC2 single player on Brutal again, I already have all the single player achievements... it's just damned fun. I don't know what it is with replaying games right now, I have so many new ones to try.

I also ran through Ninja Gaiden on NES without a single continue. Was a close one, third final boss had me down to one hit. I did have one extra life remaining, but seeing as dying at that point sends you to the very beginning of Act 6, I think the battle was going to be decisive one way or another.

Maybe next up in retroville are Mega Man 1 through 6, or Castlevania 1 through 3 on NES. I just have to stop being lazy, crack open the carts and give them a proper cleaning first.

14. backstept

backstept Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

this weekend was pretty much all GW2 :D

15. RoJoHen

RoJoHen Awesome Admiral

I knew I wasn't going to have the patience to beat all the Riddler challenges, so I told my roommate to let me know when he beat it so I could see what happens. It's pretty fun; much better than what happens in Arkham Asylum: Really? I just got all these damn trophies, and my reward is hearing the Riddler get arrested on the radio? LAME!

16. Mr Silver

Mr Silver Commodore Newbie

Currently playing Arkham Asylum and MW3.

17. MacLeod

MacLeod Admiral Admiral

ME3 was the last game i played.

18. nicoleasiababa

nicoleasiababa Cadet Newbie

Currently,I am Play the Prototype game.

19. Snowlilly

Snowlilly Lieutenant Red Shirt

this :)

20. Kirk's_Tights

Kirk's_Tights Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Sonic Generations