I finally Have BBC America HD

Discussion in 'Doctor Who' started by tomalak301, Dec 8, 2012.

1. tomalak301

tomalak301 Fleet Admiral Admiral

Tonight I was flipping through the channels and noticed that Comcast has added some channels between HBO and HBO Latino. I went down the list further and saw that we have BBC America HD. That makes me incredibly happy because that means the Doctor Who Christmas Special will be enjoyed in HD. Instead of a small picture on the 64 inch screen, I will have the full screen experience. This just made me really happy, even though I had wished they had gotten to us sooner.

2. Ar-Pharazon

Ar-Pharazon Admiral Premium Member

Congrats!

Dish has had it for at least a few years, one of the reasons I went back to Dish from Comcrap (but not the only reason by a longshot ;)).

3. tomalak301

tomalak301 Fleet Admiral Admiral

I wish I had DirecTV because I too hate comcast, but this was a pleasant surprise.

4. auntiehill

auntiehill The Blooness Premium Member

Congrats! I'm still hoping we'll get BBCA in HD on our cable provider, but I'm not holding my breath.

5. Neroon

Neroon Mod of Balance Moderator

I've been waiting for it on Uverse, but have yet to see any movement on their part.

6. OmahaStar

OmahaStar Disrespectful of his betters Admiral

I've been requesting it for a year now from Cox. Every time I call in to request it, they claim they've never had a request for it. Even when I provide the name of the person I spoke with, the employee ID, and the time & date of the previous calls, they still claim this. Each time, they say they'll "work on it" but as of now, still no HD. Which is BS, since Cox has BBCA in HD in other regions.