I got the living shit beat out of me because of Splinter Cell!!!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by GeneHunt, Jun 29, 2011.

1. GeneHunt

GeneHunt Commander Red Shirt

When I was in school I got bullied a lot, thankfully I was rarely hit because I was such a fast runner, then splinter cell came along.

I was been chased by some bullies, I ran to a corridor and hid in a shadow while wearing bright illuminous clothing thinking that would hide me from anyones vision because thats how it works in splinter cell.

Boy was I wrong.

2. Jono

Jono Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Don't worry about it. Bullies will leave you alone if you get a hot chick. I suggest playing Leisure Suit Larry so to learn how to pick up women.

3. USS Triumphant

USS Triumphant Vice Admiral Admiral

Hey, at least you didn't decide to carry around your own cardboard box to hide in, like Solid Snake from Metal Gear. Because I can tell you - that does not work.

4. Lonemagpie

Lonemagpie Writer Admiral

Maybe the problem is that Sam Fisher wears dark shadow-coloured clothing, not luminous...

I have to confess to, on one occasion at a point where I'd played through the first three SC games in about a week, I was walking home late at night and seeing a figure approach that I couldn't make out, I actually found myself thinking "shit, I can't remember which control switches to night-vision so I can see who that is!" (cos it's different in each game) before remembering that this was real life and I wasn't wearing night-vision goggles...

5. Servo

Servo Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

That, and the OP had the slight drawback of not actually being Sam Fisher.

I love the Splinter Cell series, and I can't wait for the HD releases next month.

6. JarodRussell

JarodRussell Vice Admiral Admiral

[​IMG]

7. iguana_tonante

iguana_tonante Admiral Admiral

Shoot them in the face and mock them as they lie dying on the street.

Wait, that was Grand Theft Auto...

8. JarodRussell

JarodRussell Vice Admiral Admiral

9. Lonemagpie

Lonemagpie Writer Admiral

Great pic!

But, yeah... actually serious!

10. Sephiroth

Sephiroth Vice Admiral Admiral

shoulda played MGS instead, bullies come around, break out the cardboard box

11. Capt. Vulcan

Capt. Vulcan Vice Admiral Admiral

As an old school mario bros. player I just jumped on the bullies heads, crushing their spines. In fact I had gotten so good after awhile I began crushing spines for the smallest infractions. The power had corrupted me you see, and it was not too long before I was now the bully. But I never took notice... till one day I was confronted by a kid holding a golden gun. *pap!* "Cue goldeneye death music and blood overlay on screen."

12. Samurai8472

Samurai8472 Admiral Admiral

You played Splinter Cell, you were in a corridor. You didn't do leg jump between walls?

:rolleyes:

13. SPCTRE

SPCTRE Badass Admiral

!