Once Upon A Time Season 3

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by JD, Sep 30, 2013.

1. Guy Gardener

Guy Gardener Fleet Admiral Admiral

Series is a fancy word for season sometimes and a word that means all the seasons added together other times...

But it's an English vs. American thing that's sort of spun out of control.

Mindgames however is cancelled.

2. trekkiebaggio

trekkiebaggio Vice Admiral Admiral

What happened in Wonderland? I watched the first couple of episodes but it didn't do anything for me. Were there any crossovers with the main show?

3. Guy Gardener

Guy Gardener Fleet Admiral Admiral

Cora showed up in a flash back and they went to Storybrook a couple times.

Stuff.

4. Mr Light

Mr Light Admiral Admiral

The only time Wonderland ever really interested me was in the previous episode with Cora and them slipping off to Storybrooke... too bad they didn't meet anyone there...

5. Sindatur

Sindatur The Gray Owl Wizard Admiral

I've been recording and waiting for all the episodes to air, so I could marathon them. I'm really looking forward to seeing Naveen as his character

6. Scout101

Scout101 Admiral Admiral

Eh, I wanted to like Wonderland, as I like the OUAT show, but it just doesn't do much for me. Falling more and more behind on the DVR, guess I'll catch up to finish at some point, but it's just not terribly good...

7. Mister Fandango

Mister Fandango Fleet Captain

Alice is just a really, really boring character on the show. It would have been much cooler if they went full-on American McGee with her, but instead they only kinda sorta did, and it shows.

Plus they totally ruined the Cheshire Cat. That was a huge disappointment. I'd rather have him as a semi-regular than the White Rabbit.

8. js

js Captain Captain

I think the Knave would be easiest to crossover given his backstory/identity and the current OUAT storyline. Plus I've liked Michael Socha since Being Human. :)

9. DigificWriter

DigificWriter Vice Admiral Admiral

They could potentially bring most of the human(oid) characters into the show depending on how things end.

10. bigdaddy

bigdaddy Vice Admiral Admiral

Wonderland was dead as soon as ABC stuck it on Thursdays at 8.

But thankfully it was boring as hell anyways.

11. Mr. Adventure

Mr. Adventure Fleet Admiral Admiral

The long breaks didn't do it any favors.

It's not great but at this point I figure I might as well stick until the end. Then again, I like the idea behind the base show but find it tedious to actually watch.

12. JD

JD Fleet Admiral Admiral

I enjoyed Wonderland and I am sticking with it to the end, but I'm not overly disappointed it's not coming back.

As for the OUAT episode, I thought it was pretty good. I did not see the twist with Rapunzel's "witch" coming. I thought this was a nice take on Rapunzel. I thought it fit in perfectly with the way they've twisted the traditional tales in the past. Do we know if we'll be seeing more of her in the future?
    I am curious to see how much of the Wicked Witch material they are taking from previous versions. Hopefully her defeat will be more complicated than simple water. I wonder what happened with Rumple?

13. bigdaddy

The show has been confirmed as canceled by ABC but also hinted at they are open to a new spinoff, but nothing is happening right now.

14. Gryffindorian

Gryffindorian Vice Admiral Admiral

Not only Alice was boring. Everyone else on the show was, too. Every episode progressed with an abysmal pace, with Alice and Knave endlessly looking for Cyrus. Not even Syid the genie could save this show.

15. Mister Fandango

True. Though I actually liked Knave and Lizard; they just had to be around incredibly dull people, which brought them down to their level.

16. bigdaddy

The show was dull, great idea, dull. The queen's lips bug me to this day. It's clear she had a ton of work done and her horrible acting and a face that couldn't move didn't help the show any.

I so hope they do Aldin, that would be an awesome mid season filler type of thing.

17. JD

JD Fleet Admiral Admiral

Good to know I'm not the only one bugged by the Queen's lips.

18. Mister Fandango

The Queen was some wretched casting. Most of the casting was, in fact, as were several of the design choices. I mean, if the caterpillar is going to be CGI anyway, why make him human-sized?

19. Mr Light

Mr Light Admiral Admiral

Yes, the Red Queen was just awful. That said, in her recent flashback episodes, she actually came off as a person.

20. shapeshifter

shapeshifter Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I thought Wonderland was finally beginning to get interesting. I was actually starting to like it more than the OUAT as that one is now plodding along trying to recoup from everything the latest curse screwed up. The story of Jafar, his mother and the staff, and the Genie(s) origin reveal were very good.