The Best PS3 Exclusive Games?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Mr Light, Nov 29, 2013.

1. BigFoot

BigFoot Admiral Admiral

^ I've actually only heard the second title. I didn't even notice you called it Two Brothers though. ;)

2. Owain Taggart

Owain Taggart Vice Admiral Admiral

Heh, I think maybe you're right, but it's just much easier to just type out Two Brothers.

3. BigFoot

BigFoot Admiral Admiral

^ Agreed. :D

4. SPCTRE

SPCTRE Badass Admiral

Most people just call it "Brothers" - even easier to type :p

5. Owain Taggart

Yes, you're right. For some reason, it didn't occur to me :lol:

6. Reverend

Reverend Admiral Admiral

Or you could save an extra 0.5 seconds of effort and just call it "Bros." :p

7. Owain Taggart

8. Aragorn

Aragorn Fleet Admiral Admiral

Mr. Light blew through Uncharted 1 and 2 but has been quiet about Uncharted 3. I wonder if the unpolished script that needed a few more trims and rewrites has crushed his heart into a million pieces. :p

9. RoJoHen

RoJoHen Awesome Admiral

:lol:

I wanted so much to love that game.

10. Owain Taggart

Yeah, so did I! And the trailers made it look so good. It did have some very good sequences, but overall was marred by a subpar script tying it all together. At some point, I wondered if they were teasing us and were going to release a DLC with the real ending.

11. Mr Light

Mr Light Admiral Admiral

More like I had someone staying with me for two weeks, then I just kinda forgot about it :lol:

I did play for an hour the other night, it was the stages on the sinking abandoned ocean liner. That was another great sequence, from jumping from ship to ship on the swaying seas, to the interior of the ship as the gravity constantly inverts... all really great stuff!

There was one bit with shallow water with the most incredibly realistic animation. It really looked like water in real life!

12. Owain Taggart

Yeah, loved that sequence. It was pretty innovative. Got confused at first with the chandelier and what I had to do with it. I was stuck there for awhile. :lol: Quite dramatic.

13. Aragorn

So, Mr. Light, beat the game yet? :D

Want to hear your opinions on U3 as well as when you move onto The Last of Us.

14. Mr Light

Mr Light Admiral Admiral

No, I only played it for the one hour. Once my gaming momentum is broken I tend to just forget about it :eek: My friend's been coming over a lot more lately. I'll get back to it soon! Definitely this weekend!

15. RoJoHen

RoJoHen Awesome Admiral

Your friend, eh?

Bow chicka bow wow.

16. Mr Light

Mr Light Admiral Admiral

Ex-fiancee. There hasn't been any bow chicka for three years :sob: :p

17. BigFoot

BigFoot Admiral Admiral

^ You're friends with your ex-fiancee without getting some? You're a better man than I am.

18. Mr Light

Mr Light Admiral Admiral

She's my bestie!

19. Mr Light

Mr Light Admiral Admiral

So, six months later, I finally got around to going back to Uncharted 3! I finished it this weekend. I was very surprised that there were no paranormal enemies like in the first two games. They even talk about an evil genie in a bottle but all we get are some drugged water hallucinations! Very surprising (in a bad way). Still, it was a solid ending. And what a gorgeous looking game. When I was running from the sand-alanche I just wanted to be able to stop and look around at my surroundings :lol:

I also found it bizarre that we didn't see Claudia Black's character and the new British guy briefly in the ending, as a coda to the series.

20. Aragorn

Well there was a possible supernatural thing, but it sank back to where it came from before Marlowe could get her hands on it and then the city fell on top of it.

The way Elena doesn't show up until halfway through the game and how Chloe just disappears is all due to actress availability, I guess because they also mocap and don't just provide a voice.

Also, the series isn't over. Uncharted 4 is coming to the PS4. :D