Supernatural7x8 "Time For a Wedding" spoiler discussion thread

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Dorian Thompson, Nov 12, 2011.

1. Dorian Thompson

Dorian Thompson Admiral Admiral

New episode tonight, good people. :techman: Once again, I'm stuck in a hotel because I have to leave town on a moment's notice. They don't get the CW at the airport Mariott. :scream: I hate being last to the party. Tell me how it rates. :cool:

2. Skywalker

Skywalker Admiral Admiral

You need to have a talk with your boss(es) and/or clients, Dorian. They have terrible timing.

3. Dorian Thompson

Yes, they do. But when you've been bucking for a decent raise for forever, you do what they say, terrible timing or not. Sob. :scream:

4. auntiehill

auntiehill The Blooness Premium Member

Pretty fun episode this week, with a few good chuckles in it, and lots of set-up for what's to come.

Nothing spectacular, but it made me laugh a few times and held my interest. Next week's, however, looks AWESOME.

5. Dorian Thompson

Oh yeah, the terrific trio is out hunting the Jersey Devil next week or so I hear. :D

6. Joe Washington

Joe Washington Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Tonight's episode wasn't really that good though I did like the part of Crowley's reveal that he has been reining in demons to clear the way for Sam and Dean to kill the Leviathans, and the part at the end when Sam says that Dean is free to take care of himself and the somber look on Dean's face in reaction to that. Poor Dean doesn't know what to do with himself outside of being the overprotective big brother.

7. Skywalker

Skywalker Admiral Admiral

This isn't Wall Street, this is Hell! We have a little something called integrity! :lol:

8. mswood

mswood Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

God what a mess of an episode. Seriously.

9. Enterprise is Great

Enterprise is Great Vice Admiral Admiral

Anyone else wish that Becky had gotten ganked by one of the demons? Dang, she was annoying!

10. Captain Mike

Captain Mike Commodore Commodore

Another WTF beginning that you just knew something was involved, Although I was leaning towards a the "witching" angle and not a Crossroads Demon...
    But all in all a very entertaining and enjoyable episode. Especially D.J. Qualls as Garth.
    Loved Deans reaction to when Garth starting getting ideas about Garth "hooking" up with Becky....:lol:
    IMO Dean's somber look was because he still isn't sure of Sam's mental status...not knowing when and if he will have a total breakdown.

11. Agent Richard07

Agent Richard07 Admiral Admiral

The full title is actually "Season 7, Time for a Wedding!". I like it when they get cute like that.

12. Dorian Thompson

Maybe I'll get a chance to watch when I get home. :(

13. Snaploud

Snaploud Admiral Admiral

It's interesting how much Crowley has become the voice of order. It's not as if he's been afraid of using loopholes in the past. Of course, this is somebody else using loopholes, and I'm sure that makes all the difference. :lol:

14. PsychoPere

PsychoPere Vice Admiral Premium Member

Well, when you're the boss, you have to make sure your underlings don't use the loopholes that you once would have used to take your position away... ;)

15. cb31

cb31 Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

Oh GOD YES! I really don't like her character...but I guess that is the point. Ready for a better episode next week.

16. Dorian Thompson

:guffaw: Crowley rules. He just rules. Mark Sheppard is beyond awesome.

17. Vendikarr

Vendikarr Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Crowley is the main man. He has witnessed the Winchesters take down threats much bigger than them, and as was said last season, is probably the only being that doesn't underestimate them

So the threat of the Leviathan comes up, and his way of helping is ordering all demons to leave the Winchesters alone, so they can to their thing.

Talk about confidence.

18. Mr Light

Mr Light Admiral Admiral

I enjoyed this episode. Felt like it was from one of the older years. I haven't been interested this year so far. But I love the comedy episodes!

19. Thor Damar

Thor Damar Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Thor Damar, God of thunder and monologue..
    Too damn right he is. Crowley has got to be one of the most effective magnificent bastards going hands down.