SMALLVILLE Winter Hiatus Thread *Spoilers!*

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Jetfire, Dec 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Admiral_Young

Admiral_Young Fleet Admiral Admiral

You're assuming Guy that Allison is the one who wanted to come back for the finale and not the other way around.

2. Guy Gardener

Guy Gardener Fleet Admiral Admiral

There's 17 ways this could have happened sober.

Why wouldn't they want her back, but after negotiating furiously for 10's of thousands of dollars per episode, it would be insulting a touch to ask the girl back for just one last episode, if all they're offering is a free lunch.

However if she offered and that's all she asked for?

3. Admiral_Young

There is a reason why she only signed for five episodes this season. That's my point. If they wanted her to do the finale then that should have been part of her original contract for this season.

4. Guy Gardener

Maybe it was. But they decided to lie? Y'know a last minute fake out?

5. Samurai8472

Samurai8472 Admiral Admiral

I could see everyone looking out their window(Pete looking through the cell bars) at a red and blue blur.

Clark in Superman suit lands on the Watch tower roof.

Zooms off

Fade to black

CW thank you message.

6. Admiral_Young

Lie to whom Guy? Lie to her? Lie to us? My point unless it's not clear is that I think they came to her for the finale. Not the other way around. Anyways. Not a big deal. Still gonna get a lame finale. I'll clap when the CW Thank You Message appears.

7. Jetfire

Jetfire Guest

I hope there isn't a thank you message from the CW. :lol:

8. Guy Gardener

Lie to us.

You've never had to perpetuate lies to facilitate a surprise party for some pal or relatives birthday?

It's a possibility.

What's the other option?

"Hey!" says producer number 3." We have a spare S115.000 dollars left over in the budget for the finale. Wow. Where the hell did that come from? Now? What do we do with it? Throw an orgy for the cast and crew? Or get Allison on camera for another 5 minutes?"

9. Admiral_Young

My circle of friends and my family don't do surprise parties, we all hate them so no ;)

10. Samurai8472

Samurai8472 Admiral Admiral

http://www.ksitetv.com/5445/kristin-kreuk-joins-the-17th-precinct-pilot/

Kreuk in small role

11. Admiral_Young

I saw that. Good for Kristen. I know a lot of people disagree with me but I really wanted her to return for an episode so they could undo the silly Kryptonite Woman plot. That still irks me to this day.

12. Jetfire

Jetfire Guest

I would love to see Kristin as Lana one more time on Smallville...but it won't happen. Hopefully we will get a flashback or something.

13. Guy Gardener

the definition of this woman's character is to send video messages when she has better things to do with her time.

How many has she sent so far in lieu of co-operating with the shooting schedule?

3?

14. Admiral_Young

Ahhhh video messages...Smallville's breakup/goodbye method of choice...

15. Jetfire

Jetfire Guest

So many rumors about who will be in the finale...

Michael Rosenbaum (Lex Luthor), Annette O'Toole (Martha Kent, unconfirmed), Allison Mack (Chloe), John Schneider (Jonathan Kent). Other than AO...the rest are confirmed...but more could appear.

http://www.kryptonsite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138089&page=309

Callum Blue will be in "Dominion"...according to speculation...Kara will be in "Prophecy" I hear Cat Grant will be in "Booster".

I am not sure if any of these will also be in the "Finale"...but could we see Lana return? Aaron Ashmore playing the real Jimmy Olson? Could we see Lucy & the General again?

With more people returning it could be me JLAers. Hopefully we will get it confirmed soon who will be in the "Finale".

16. Corran Horn

Corran Horn Vice Admiral Admiral

ugh, please no. No more Clark/Lana angst. (which is the only thing that exists between those two)

17. Jetfire

Jetfire Guest

Who said anything about Clark/Lana angst? Lana could come back without it having anything to do with Clark.

18. Admiral_Young

^ Exactly. Just goes to show that the first thing people think of now when they think of Kirsten or Lana is the angst bullshit. "Smallville" really ruined the character. As for the rumors...it will be interesting to see what goes down in the finale. Have we had any plot speculation yet (other than Clark becoming Superman)? My theory is that we'll see a flashforward.

19. CorporalClegg

CorporalClegg Fleet Admiral Admiral

But no bloody Phil Morris makes baby Jesus angry! :mad:

20. Jetfire

Jetfire Guest

From what I gather no Phil Morris...I heard they are actually filming "Dominion" last...don't know if this is true...but it makes sense to get the "Finale" done early for special effects and guest actor schedules...but "Dominion" seems like the perfect time for MM to come back with PZ Zod being released...according to speculation at K-Site...Someone said on Twitter that Callum Blue is even sporting a goatee. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.