What games are you playing currently?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by charlhussey, Apr 29, 2010.

1. Lonemagpie

Lonemagpie Writer Admiral

Finished AC Brotherhood and went straight on to Revelations...

2. BigFoot

BigFoot Admiral Admiral

I just played the demo for The Last Of Us. Not bad. :D

3. 6079SmithW

6079SmithW Vice Admiral Admiral

007 Legends. Its a pretty decent FPS and a lot of fun although the hand-to-hand fights are kind of repetitive.

4. Mr Pointy Ears

Mr Pointy Ears Captain Captain

Call of duty:black ops 2.

5. DigificWriter

DigificWriter Vice Admiral Admiral

Just started to replay one of my all-time favorite video games EVER, ICO, after having bought its HD re-release (packaged on a single disc with the HD 're-release of its successor game Shadow of the Collossus).

6. Kelthaz

Kelthaz Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I spent the evening scrolling through the list of NES roms on my Wii and playing around with any title that caught me eye. You know how 90% of everything sucks? Well, it's way worse than that on the NES.

Spider-Man: Return of the Sinister Six is probably the worst game I played out of the bunch. You jump by pressing B (!?), punch by pressing A, kick by double tapping A, and shoot a web by pressing B + A together. I just don't understand how you can fuck up the controls for a platformer so badly. And the game came out in 1992, so there's no excuse.

7. Venardhi

Venardhi Vice Admiral Admiral

Puzzle and Dragons!

Pokemon meets Bejeweled. There is some dangerous potential addiction brewing there.

8. throwback

throwback Captain Captain

I am playing Perfect Dark Zero. I plan to play Far Cry Instincts.

9. BigFoot

BigFoot Admiral Admiral

I started playing Far Cry 3 on my PS3 yesterday. Not bad so far. ;)

10. Haggis and tatties

Haggis and tatties Vice Admiral Admiral

I am playing Zombie U, what a intense game to say the least, just amazing.

11. Bob The Skutter

Bob The Skutter Complete Arse Cleft In Memoriam

I started out liking it but got bored of not being able to save properly and every time I died having to start fresh with limited stuff.

12. Haggis and tatties

Yes the save thing was a bit complex but once i figured out its not a fps and totally a survival horror game which you play to see how long you can go without lossing the charactor i begain to enjoy and understand it more.

It's not perfect by any means but i am enjoying it, and the game would be awesome with some coop, local or online, plus i love how they incorporate actual players dead charactors from around the world who can appear randomly in your game from where they died in their game with a nice back pack of goodies to pilfer.

Plus just waiting for need for speed to drop though the door.

And i typed this via the gamepad thing which is really quit good compared to the browsers on the ps3,Xbox,psvita.

13. Bob The Skutter

Yeah, that is a nice feature of the game. I also liked how the focus was on survival, but it just got to me how much time was spent backtracking because I couldn't just undo a mistake.

14. DigificWriter

DigificWriter Vice Admiral Admiral

Just beat Ico, and plan on starting a second play through of Shadow of the Colossus either tomorrow or Tuesday, depending on when I have some more free time.

15. Haggis and tatties

Yeah, thank god for the manhole covers, a least it saves some time. lol

Also did you know you could get all your stuff back by killing your last charactor where they dies and turned into a zombie, its also a nice way to say goodbye to your lost charactor, with a bat to the head. lol

Plus how are you enjoying the system, i have been quite impressed, i also found that some of the wii game i still have, like Mario bros, wii resort and the likes look a lot better when played via the wii u, of course anything would look better when its not played over that old composite cable, and i had not realised how much acheveiments and Trophys had you playing games for THEM instead of just enjoying the game themselves.

If they drop some more first party titles out this year i think we will be quids in, if they drop a Wii-u pilot wings and a Wii-u blastdozer i will sell Nintendo my soul.:drool:

16. Bob The Skutter

I like the system itself but I haven't played many games on it. Zombi U, Super Mario, Nintendo Land. It's certainly my system of choice for Netflix and Lovefilm.

17. Haggis and tatties

I have lovefilm and its been running flawlessly via the wii-u, even over wireless.
    And that Nintendo land has some addictive games, that donkey kong one rolling down your wee cart is very good, still not done it. lol

18. Bob The Skutter

Yep, I like the app on the Wii U, works great and is better than the one on the Xbox.

I've added a few Wii U games to the LoveFilm rental list, they can be difficult to find when they just stick them in with the Wii games.

Right now I'm playing DmC on the Xbox and I'm stuck fighting the baby demon. It's head doing.

19. Davros

Davros Fleet Admiral Admiral

We got in an exciting game of Kingmaker last Sunday.

20. Random_Spock

Random_Spock Vice Admiral Admiral

Just started playing the new Animal Crossing game for the 3ds. Totally worth the money too :). Love it.