The Twins in "Into Darkness"

Discussion in 'Star Trek Movies: Kelvin Universe' started by Blue_Trek, Dec 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blue_Trek

Blue_Trek Captain Captain

2. Pondslider

Pondslider Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

3. teacake

teacake Fleet Admiral Admiral

WOW I super like them!!!!

:techman:

THUMBS UP!

4. Sparky

Sparky Commodore Commodore

I honestly expected this thread to be about Zoe's breasts. After seeing those pics, I'm not sure if I'm disappointed or not.

5. M'Sharak

M'Sharak Definitely Herbert. Maybe. Moderator

Blue Trek, if it has not yet become obvious from my editing of your posts in the trailer thread, you haven't quite been staying within the boundaries of TrekBBS policy concerning posting of images. In a nutshell:

1. Images posted inline need to be hosted on web space belonging to you. Images hotlinked from pages and websites which are not yours may be converted to links or removed altogether.

2. Images need to be of reasonable dimensions: no more than 640 pixels wide in ordinary threads and no more than 800 in image-oriented threads - at a real stretch, 1000 px width might be acceptable, but there ought to be a reason demanding that size.

Aside from all of that: what discussion value does a thread consisting of pictures of actresses portraying two as-yet unnamed characters, the scope of whose roles remains completely unknown but is not likely to be very large? Pretty much nil, right?

Yep. The twins are not unattractive, but thread closed for lack of any real where to go from there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.