TV Series on CATV (cable)

Discussion in 'General Trek Discussion' started by fuzzmanks, Apr 22, 2013.

1. fuzzmanks

fuzzmanks Ensign Newbie

Where is the best place to check on when any of the TV Series will starting airing on cable TV?

On the 175 or so CATV channels available from my provider only the BBC channel is airing one of the ST series. I don't get that particular tier of channels. It's been a couple of years or more since I've seen any of them run on the more common channels.

I've search on StarTrek.com and here on this forum.

Thanks.

2. bbailey861

bbailey861 Admiral Admiral

If you have a digital box, you should have a search feature in there where you can type in the series names and hit 'search'.

3. fuzzmanks

fuzzmanks Ensign Newbie

What I do is a search on TVGuide dot com every once in a while. But even doing that every two weeks is a pain. I was hoping someone would know of a site that would tell me when some network makes a deal to run one or more of the series.

4. Sector 7

Sector 7 Vice Admiral Admiral

MeTV airs TOS on Saturday nights at 9:00 pm Eastern time (US). Most cable providers are carrying MeTV now.

5. fuzzmanks

fuzzmanks Ensign Newbie

I just checked and my cable provider does not carry the MeTV channel. Darn.

6. Pondwater

Pondwater Vice Admiral Admiral

Digital Antennas are pretty cheap and MeTV comes on it. And no monthly bill. ;)

7. Sector 7

Sector 7 Vice Admiral Admiral

I paid the tidy sum of $17.00 US at Big Lots for a very good digital antenna. I consider it to be one of my better investments. :techman:

8. fuzzmanks

fuzzmanks Ensign Newbie

I live in a rural area so unfortunately I would maybe be able to get PBS, CBS, and ABC stations. Nearest broadcast antenna would be about 40 miles.