Play matchmaker for Janeway

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Voyager' started by spot_loves_data, Apr 7, 2012.

1. spot_loves_data

spot_loves_data Captain Captain

Who would you want to see Janeway end up with?

Let's assume Voyager turned into a generational ship and Janeway revised her views on dating the crew.

At the moment, I'm thinking Kashyk from Counterpoint would have been a good match, or at least an interesting one to watch.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 7, 2012
  2. teacake

teacake Fleet Admiral Admiral

EMH: Good news Captain! It seems 7's nanoprobes make her gametes extremely fllexible, with a little prodding from myself of course. You should have no trouble having a child together and as Ensign Kim has offered to carry the baby you will both be fit for duty for the entire nine months!

3. Guy Gardener

Guy Gardener Fleet Admiral Admiral

On Greys Anatomy, when George loved Meredith so much that she thought, "if If he loves me that much maybe I'll get into him too during the sex and it'll all work out of the best... " Which is when she starts crying uncontrollably mid coitus and he slumps away into a shame spiral.

That's how I picture the end game of Neelix and Janeway hooking up.

I thought Tellek Rimor from Eye of the Needle was a good match, gods the actor who played him, Vaughn Armstrong was even in Endgame to ride off into the sunset with, but no, it was more important to Berman that he plugged the Las Vegas Star Trek Experience.

I've actually read lesbian fanfiction about Janeway and Amelia Earhart.

And I'm such there's much more on that subject out there.

but really?

Really?

Watch Deadlock a little closer.

The body language between Hogan and Janeway.

If the characters weren't fucking, then the actors probably were.

4. teacake

That dweeby guy?! No, just plain no.

But okay I'll watch it after I finish this Mercy ep and give a fresher opinion.

Oh and Earhart and Janeway, seems to me pretty likely that Earhart would make a move on her.

5. Guy Gardener

Dweeb?

The lad is built like a football player.

I though that he generically attractive in the most boring conventional sense.

Similar to how Valla described all the Men of Earth because of the restricted genepool.

6. teacake

I can't watch it now because Mulgrew's daughter is about to sleep with someone.

7. Guy Gardener

Don't watch Deadlock.

You're just going to want to call me an asshole for making shit up.

It's not like you need a reason.

Besides, I'm watching early Supernatural for the first time (I thought it was too Dukes of Hazzard.) and compared to Jared and Jensen, every one is little weedy and revenge of the nerds... What we do requires reading between lines and anticipating what happens during the ad break.

8. teacake

I hate those guys. I hate them both in different yet equal ways.

9. Guy Gardener

Me too.

Why else would it take me 7 and a half year to get around to watching the first season, despite knowing many friends who have the dvds and I downloaded the sucker in it's entirety about a year ago... In theory this bollocks is unavoidable.

I'm actually watching it now because when I handed over my vast Supernatural collection to my boy he totally Veruka Salted me.

"You ASSHOLE. They don't work! Download Supernatural again! NOW!"

(When i fell in love with Veruka, she was an older woman, but that is all locked away in yesterday like the rest of my childhood, but when you find a woman that knows what she wants, it saves a lot of time.)

So once replacements had been fabricated, I had to make sure there was sound and no skipping or I'd get "the bash" again.

9 hours later, I had 12 episodes under my belt

I hate Jenson because he was teacher who didn't think it was sleezy to date a student just because even though "Lana" was technically a child, she was (in his opinion) more mature them most people twice her age... Since that's exactly what all paedophiles say.

I hate Jared because he screwed over Rory and then ditched Hartford never to be seen agin just like that blond Punk who went to live in One Tree Hill. I mean 9 times out of 10 Rory needed a smack in the face to alert the girl that she's making the worst decisions possible but... Sometimes it really is men who wake the world worse than it has to be.

12 minutes till the new Game of Thrones is ready.

Whopee!

10. teacake

I watched like ten episodes on actual television (which I no longer have) when it first came out because other people were watching it. The stories were godawful and the sympathetic parts just made me hate everyone on it. There was zero humor and everything was always greyish with creaking parts.

But the worst thing was the guys.

11. spot_loves_data

As long as Kim doesn't develop moobs, having him carry the J/7 baby sounds practical.

Telek could be good. I couldn't believe this was the same guy who played Admiral Forrest. I liked his Telek way better.

Game of thrones ep. 3 is out? God, I love that show. I started reading the books because I couldn't wait for the next season. Mulgrew sort of reminds me of Cat Stark.

12. Gov Kodos

Gov Kodos Admiral Admiral

Gov Kodos on Mohammed's Radio, WZVN Boston
  13. teacake

The baby will be named Phoebe after Janeway's sister. She will have auburn hair and enormous eyes.

Ensign Kim will at last get some chicks because of his hot caesarean scar. Chicks love scars.

14. Guy Gardener

Ep two unfortunately for you.

I've been away form my PC for two days.

15. Gov Kodos

Something like this?
    [​IMG]

16. teacake

I'LL TAKE IT!

Or rather, her. Who is that? She's perfect.

17. Gov Kodos

Naomi Wildman all grown up. Scarlet Pomers.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. teacake

I was going to guess that. I like the look. She looks a bit like 7's father too. I bet old, fat Tom Paris will be leering all over her.

19. Gov Kodos

I doubt even Tom would be silly enough to come between Seven, Janeway, and B'Lanna. Now, if it's smoldering crossover that's wanted, I suggest:

[​IMG]

20. spot_loves_data

^ that's kind of perfect. Lenard was great in Balance of Terror.