Supernatural8x8 "Hunteri Heroici" spoiler discussion thread

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Dorian Thompson, Nov 28, 2012.

1. Dorian Thompson

Dorian Thompson Admiral Admiral

New episode tonight, good people. :techman: Perhaps work will set Dorian loose in another week or two. My traumatized boss (election night Republican losses) is now "on vacation" and as usual I'm still picking up his slack and working nights.

I need to sic a Leviathan on him. Or at least Crowley. :vulcan:

2. RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes Idealistic Cynic and Canon Champion Premium Member

This one looks good. Cartoon-style murders. I'm betting that Wile E Coyote got released from Purgatory and the boys will kill him with something from the Acme Corporation.

3. Mr. Adventure

Mr. Adventure Fleet Admiral Admiral

Man, I feel old because the expression I grew up with fifth wheel has become replaced with third wheel. At least Cas pointed out how inane it is.

Speaking of old, BJ Hunnicut! Overall pretty by the numbers filler for Supernatural. The toon antics were especially tired. Not the worst but not great.

4. Brent

Brent Admiral Admiral

I loved Cas playing the "Hunter" :p Him and Dean's relationship is closer than I thought, Cas really opened up to him there on the bed. I can't wait to see where Cas's storyline is going with Amanda Tapping.

Overall good episode IMO, felt like a normal supernatural episode, more like it use to be in the good ole days of the series.

5. Mr. Adventure

Mr. Adventure Fleet Admiral Admiral

^ Cas is usually good for some laughs. I liked his interpretation of the Coyote/Road Runner dichotomy.

6. RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes Idealistic Cynic and Canon Champion Premium Member

That was pretty funny. I loved Dean's faceprint in the skillet. :rommie:

7. Snaploud

Snaploud Admiral Admiral

I thought Amanda Tapping's character wanted Cass to stick with Sam and Dean. It seems strange for her to let Cass off that mission so soon.

8. auntiehill

auntiehill The Blooness Premium Member

Yeah, I liked that, too. Not the best episode ever, but I loved the bits with Castiel.

She didn't, did she? She sent him right back. He was going to leave them, but then decided to stay when he came back, since she wouldn't let him back into heaven. He just spent a little time with Mike Farrel, listening to music, but he didn't say he was leaving them. He was just "undecided."

9. Mr Light

Mr Light Admiral Admiral

I wish they would just make Cass a full time regular. The show, and the character dynamic, is so much better with him.

10. degra

degra Fleet Captain Newbie

the show is running on fumes. It hasn't been good since season five but knowing the cw they'll drive it straight into the ground.