Game Star Trek A to Z

Discussion in 'General Trek Discussion' started by GemHaters, Feb 8, 2012.

1. Orac

Orac Fleet Admiral Admiral

A is for the Atavachron.
    B is for Boothby. He's actually a centuries-old Martian named Martin. He's been hiding out on Earth since the 1960's.
    C is for the Ceti Alpha star system.
    D is for Data but not Data, for one is his name, the other is not.
    E is for Earth Colony 2, a Federation settlement visited at least once by Kirk's Enterprise during his historic five-year mission.
    F is for Fesarius. Flagship of the First Federation.
    G is for Grazerites, a member species of the Federation. President Jaresh-Inyo of the 2370s was a Grazerite.
    H is for holodeck addiction. Can be cured by playing either Grand Theft Auto or Enter the Matrix with the safeties turned off.
    I is for Iridium.
    J is for Jolly Jem'Hadar.
    K is for the Klingon High Command.
    L is for Lenore Karidian. Charter member of the "Bat-shiite Crazy Women of Star Trek" club. I hear that her and Janice Lester have tea together while plotting to seduce and kill their guards at the Fed Funny Farm.
    M is for the Mariposa, a warp-powered DY-500 vessel launched from Earth towards the Ficus Sector on November 27, 2123.
    N is for Nerds obsessed with Star Trek.
    O is for Odona of Gideon.
    P is for Psi 2000.
    Q is for Quantum Realities other than our own.
    R is for Redjac.
    S is for Saber-class Federation starships of the late 24th century.
    T is for T'Pol's bum.

2. Captain Rob

Captain Rob Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

A is for the Atavachron.
    B is for Boothby. He's actually a centuries-old Martian named Martin. He's been hiding out on Earth since the 1960's.
    E is for Earth Colony 2, a Federation settlement visited at least once by Kirk's Enterprise during his historic five-year mission.
    G is for Grazerites, a member species of the Federation. President Jaresh-Inyo of the 2370s was a Grazerite.
    H is for holodeck addiction. Can be cured by playing either Grand Theft Auto or Enter the Matrix with the safeties turned off.
    I is for Iridium.
    L is for Lenore Karidian. Charter member of the "Bat-shiite Crazy Women of Star Trek" club. I hear that her and Janice Lester have tea together while plotting to seduce and kill their guards at the Fed Funny Farm.
    M is for the Mariposa, a warp-powered DY-500 vessel launched from Earth towards the Ficus Sector on November 27, 2123.
    P is for Psi 2000.
    R is for Redjac.
    T is for T'Pol's bum.
    U is for Uhura's skillful and creative use of her tongue.

Lenore while having tea with Janice: "What are we going to do tonight, Janice?"
    Janice: "The same thing we try to do every night, Lenore. ...TRY TO TAKE OVER THE GALAXY!!"

3. cooleddie74

cooleddie74 Fleet Admiral Admiral

The Warped Sector of the Demented Quadrant
    A is for the Atavachron.
    I is for Iridium.
    P is for Psi 2000.
    R is for Redjac.
    T is for T'Pol's bum.
    V is for the Ventax star system, first mapped by the Klingons.

4. Captain Rob

A is for the Atavachron.
    I is for Iridium.
    P is for Psi 2000.
    R is for Redjac.
    T is for T'Pol's bum.
    W is for Warp Nacelles. Port and starboard. There is no 'aft'. Silly Khan. Just because you read the books, doesn't mean you can talk the talk.

5. cooleddie74

A is for the Atavachron.
    I is for Iridium.
    P is for Psi 2000.
    R is for Redjac.
    T is for T'Pol's bum.
    W is for Warp Nacelles. Port and starboard. There is no 'aft'. Silly Khan. Just because you read the books, doesn't mean you can talk the talk.
    X is for Xindi-Arboreals.

6. Orac

A is for the Atavachron.
    I is for Iridium.
    P is for Psi 2000.
    R is for Redjac.
    T is for T'Pol's bum.
    Y is for Yellow Alert! Stay sharp everyone.

7. Captain Rob

A is for the Atavachron.
    I is for Iridium.
    P is for Psi 2000.
    R is for Redjac.
    T is for T'Pol's bum.
    Y is for Yellow Alert! Stay sharp everyone.
    Z is for Zephram Cochrane. Who got so sick and tired of all of the fame and publicity and intrusion into his privacy. That he changed his face and voice. Set out into unknown space to escape from civilization. Only to be discovered over a hundred years later marooned on a lonely planetoid with a mysterious energy creature. End-of-line.

8. cooleddie74

A is for the Alpha Centauri sector, to where an aging Zefram Cochrane relocated in the years prior to his mysterious disappearance into deep space.

9. Orac

A is for the Alpha Centauri sector, to where an aging Zefram Cochrane relocated in the years prior to his mysterious disappearance into deep space.
    B is for Beyond Antares. Where my heart is.

10. cooleddie74

C is for the Centaur, a late 24th century Federation starship that fell victim to enemy forces during the Dominion War.

11. Vandervecken

Vandervecken Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

C is for the Centaur, a late 24th century Federation starship that fell victim to enemy forces during the Dominion War.
    D is for the Denevans, attacked by a hive-mind of flying, neuron-like parasites

12. cooleddie74

E is for the Exeter, a Federation starship left abandoned in orbit over planet Omega IV following the grisly death of her crew by exposure to an ancient bacteriological warfare agent.

13. Captain Rob

E is for the Exeter, a Federation starship left abandoned in orbit over planet Omega IV following the grisly death of her crew by exposure to an ancient bacteriological warfare agent.
    F is for Ferengi transporters and their interesting feature that removes women's clothing.

14. cooleddie74

F is for Ferengi transporters and their interesting feature that removes women's clothing.
    G is for Galorndon Core.

15. Captain Rob

G is for Galorndon Core.
    H is for Henry Archer. Apparently a drinking buddy of Zephram Cochrane.

16. cooleddie74

G is for Galorndon Core.
    I is for Illicit trade in biomimetic gel, a strictly controlled and potentially very dangerous substance within the Federation.

17. Orac

G is for Galorndon Core.
    I is for Illicit trade in biomimetic gel, a strictly controlled and potentially very dangerous substance within the Federation.
    J is for Jem'Hadar Joie de vivre

18. cooleddie74

G is for Galorndon Core.
    K is for Klingon dilithium mining operations that used slave and prison labor.

19. Orac

G is for Galorndon Core.
    L is for Ligonian deathmatches.

20. Captain Rob

G is for Galorndon Core.
    L is for Lursa and Betor. Both consider farts in airlocks an aphrodisiac.