Idea for the Final Scene

Discussion in 'Star Trek Movies: Kelvin Universe' started by dub, Feb 4, 2014.

1. dub

dub Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

So if JJ's take on Trek ends with a third film, I have an idea for the ending. Spock Prime ends up finding a way to get back to his own timeline. He goes back to Vulcan...yay, it's there. Then, he goes to earth, knocks on a door. A lady answers, we don't see her face. Spock hands her a rose. She says, "I always knew you'd come back to me." Then it's revealed to be Uhura (Nichelle Nichols). They kiss. :eek: Oh snap! So it happened in the prime timeline too! Non-S/U-shippers everywhere are eternally pissed! Fade to black.

2. USS Firefly

USS Firefly Commodore Commodore

WOW!! that would be great, and in ST 13 they have a big wedding!! ;)

3. Sindatur

Sindatur The Gray Owl Wizard Admiral

Uhura married Ston in Of Gods and Men...Take that T'Pring :p

4. Bry_Sinclair

Bry_Sinclair Vice Admiral Admiral

It'd be better if he went to a mountain top on Veridian III.

Or a better ending: Spock (that's proper Spock not NuSpock) wakes up in his bed on Romulus, panicked and sweating and realises that the whole thing was just a terrible dream. He lies back down and falls asleep.

5. F. King Daniel

F. King Daniel Fleet Admiral Admiral

^I prefer an ending where Daniels shows up and confirms that nuTrek erased the Prime Universe from history. Especially TNG and DS9.:p

6. dub

dub Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

I still like my original idea. In the spirit of STID and TATV, it has a little something to tick everybody off. Happy Valentine's Day (early)! :devil:

7. SeerSGB

SeerSGB Admiral Admiral

Pull back: Guardian of Forever (Pay Harlan, cause he'll love that it'll piss of the Trekkies). The Guardian proclaims that all has been returned to the true correct timeline and the multiversal planes have collapsed leaving only one timeline, one history. Pan to reveal the nu-cast.

8. Jerikka Dawn

Jerikka Dawn Captain Captain

This was similar to my idea from a while back:

NuKirk, NuSpock, and crew finish off their adventure of the movie, and NuKirk and NuBones are in a bar having a drink. The camera then follows a set of footsteps from the door of the bar as they're walking to a table. As the camera pans up we see Crewman Daniels sitting down, and as the camera pans around him, it reveals Captain Braxton, Agents Lucsley and Dulmer from DTI, and FutureGuy on the other side of the table with drinks, looking at Daniels expectedly, who says, "Our work is done. The Temporal Cold War is over."

9. Bry_Sinclair

Bry_Sinclair Vice Admiral Admiral

NuKirk and NuMarcus are standing in the ship's chapel, the chaplain before them asking if anyone knows any good reason why they shouldn't be married, NuSpock bursts through the doors calling for Jim. They run towards one another and start making out in the aisle. Fade to black.

10. F. King Daniel

F. King Daniel Fleet Admiral Admiral

^...pan up to Spock Prime on a balcony.

"Just like in my universe."

11. Jerikka Dawn

Jerikka Dawn Captain Captain

"Thrusters on full." :D

12. Khan 2.0

Khan 2.0 Commodore Commodore