What games are you playing currently?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by charlhussey, Apr 29, 2010.

1. Kirkman1987

Kirkman1987 Commodore Commodore

I've been playing Red Steel 2 and the Resident Evil Remake.

2. Hitman

Hitman Vice Admiral Admiral

Just Cause 2.

3. LightningStorm

LightningStorm The Borg King Commodore

Halo: Reach Beta

4. Canadave

Canadave Vice Admiral Admiral

If you don't have it, download the Network Add-on Mod (NAM) from somewhere like Simtropolis. It makes traffic flow and transit use much more logical and easier to handle.

As for me, I'm just waiting for Europa Universalis III Complete to finish re-downloading from Steam.

5. Arrqh

Arrqh Vice Admiral Admiral

Lots of multiplayer Bad Company 2. Yay for gustav spamming!

6. robelirobban

robelirobban Ensign Newbie

Waiting for Alan Wake (x360) I'm doing some old-school (jup, it's time to call it that) Homeworld gaming. I am also doing the Medieval 2: Total war and X3:TC /w some scripts.

7. backstept

backstept Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Guild Wars

8. Mr Light

Mr Light Admiral Admiral

Just started Assassin's Creed II last night. Boy, they definitely improved on the first one. I don't have to do the same four actions over and over the entire game! And I liked the first game.

9. BigFoot

BigFoot Admiral Admiral

^ Yeah despite all it's flaws, I also liked AC. And like you said, the sequel is definitely a much better game.

10. Skywalker

Skywalker Admiral Admiral

I actually just recently started Assassin's Creed II, myself, and I have to agree with both of you. AC1 was decent, but it felt like it was missing something. So far, AC2 has been a major improvement.

11. Kelthaz

Kelthaz Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I'll add in Final Fantasy XII. Yeah, I'm a little behind the times, but the absolutely horrible Final Fantasy X kinda put me off the series. XII, on the other hand, is fantastic and more than makes up for it.

12. BigFoot

BigFoot Admiral Admiral

^ I personally liked both X and XII.

13. Kelthaz

Kelthaz Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

^ Yeah, it is a pretty popular game, but I was never able to get into it. I mean, I know it's a fantasy game, but it's a little hard to take a plot that involves an underwater soccer player travelling around the world to kill a giant fish seriously. The gameplay was fantastic, but the ridiculous plot, terrible characters (it's really saying something when Wakka is my favourite), and horrible, horrible Puzzle Temples really sucked the fun out of the game. The mandatory blitzball section didn't help matters any either.

Although Final Fantasy has always been a polarizing series. I doubt there's a single Final Fantasy fan who doesn't hate at least 2-3 of the main titles.

14. Mr Light

Mr Light Admiral Admiral

I was just recently playing X for the first time and I liked it (didn't like the water ball bit and the puzzle temples are tedious though). I really didn't care for XIII, but XII was my favorite of the ones I've played.

15. TheBrew

TheBrew Vice Admiral Admiral

I just started Fallout 3. Trying to figure out how to activate (or deactivte) the nuclear bomb.

16. B.J.

B.J. Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Star Trek: Judgment Rites
    Yes, I'm serious. :vulcan: Never got to play that one the first time around, but I did have the 25th Anniversary game back then.

17. TheBrew

TheBrew Vice Admiral Admiral

JR is a pretty cool adventure game. Have fun!

18. Jono

Jono Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Dawn of War 2: Chaos Rising.

Liking it so far, just finished the first Judgement of Carrion mission. The corruption mechanic is interesting but I'm aiming to be nice and loyal to the Emperor.

Have to say the story is much tighter the focused than in DoW2 and I have to say that over the two games and the four expansions I've been drawn in a lot by the mysterious Blood Ravens.

19. Garrett

Garrett Vice Admiral Admiral

With cutting back considerably on my WoW play time, I've had time to finally get around to the pile of console games again. MW2 is my current addiction, but I've also been playing a little Bad Company 2 and some other arcade games. I've also finally got around to starting Uncharted 2, which is amazing so far.

20. Neeka Keet

Neeka Keet Admiral Admiral

Make sure your explosives skill is up to 25 to disarm and unless you're in it to be a bastard and want to destroy Megaton you should let the little town live. I actually keep all my shit there even though I'm pretty much done with the game. :)

I'm actually playing GTA IV and waiting to buy the new Splinter Cell.