What games are you playing currently?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by charlhussey, Apr 29, 2010.

1. BigFoot

BigFoot Admiral Admiral

I started playing Alpha Protocol today. While not perfect, I'm having fun playing it.

2. stalin2005

stalin2005 Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

Alpha Protocol actually does the choice-mechanism a lot better than ME does... but it lacks polish (a lot actually).

Loved it though.

3. Skywalker

Skywalker Admiral Admiral

Alpha Protocol is a pretty typical Obsidian game. Lots of good ideas and a pretty interesting story brought down by horrible, shoddy programming.

I still enjoyed it, but it definitely needed some more work. Which is saying something, since it was delayed a couple of times before finally releasing.

4. Itisnotlogical

Itisnotlogical Commodore Commodore

I downloaded the original Fallout for about six bucks and it's just been a blast so far. Although it's different from Fallout 2 (and both of them are very different from Fallout 3 and New Vegas), I'm still having tons of fun, although I have no idea where to go or what I'm doing.

5. Kirk's_Tights

Kirk's_Tights Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

The Saboteur

It's awesome.

6. BigFoot

BigFoot Admiral Admiral

^ Yeah I really enjoyed The Saboteur. I just has so much fun playing it. Every time I drove by a Nazi installation, I just had to pull over and blow it up. :D

7. DBR

DBR Vice Admiral Admiral

Uncharted 2: Lazarevic is kicking my ass! Must have died 150 times already!

8. BigFoot

BigFoot Admiral Admiral

^ What difficulty are you playing on? Because even or Crushing, I didn't think he was that hard to beat.

9. DBR

DBR Vice Admiral Admiral

Well I suck. :lol:

I upped the game to hard.

10. BigFoot

BigFoot Admiral Admiral

^ You know, I actually thought the hardest part of U2 was the mini-boss on the train.

11. DBR

DBR Vice Admiral Admiral

Really? I was only playing on normal at that point, but I recall just shooting him and then fist fighting him. Only died two or three times, IIRC.

12. BigFoot

BigFoot Admiral Admiral

Yeah I suck at timing the punches which is probably why it took me a while to beat him on Hard. I guess I figured it out eventually, because I got past him pretty easily on Crushing.

Have you played the first game? I thought Crushing in that game was harder than in U2.

13. DBR

DBR Vice Admiral Admiral

Yep, I beat the first on normal. It only took me 10ish hours to beat it, so I was thinking of going back to it on a harder setting when I finish U2.

14. BigFoot

BigFoot Admiral Admiral

^ Yeah I actually think the games are a lot more fun when played on Hard (or even Crushing) because they're much more challenging.

15. Jax

Jax Admiral Admiral

My Uncharted 2 just arrived so I will be bashing through that soon though my PS3 slim doesn't arrive till tommorow with MGS 4 hopefully ;)

16. BigFoot

BigFoot Admiral Admiral

^ Have fun. You really should play Uncharted before U2 though.

17. Jax

Jax Admiral Admiral

I have and completed them both at a friends house, UC2 is the best game on the PS3 bar none and my 2nd favourite game of all time. The slim and decent deals have persuaded me to get a PS3 finally and I just had to have UC2 in my collection despite playing it before.

18. BigFoot

BigFoot Admiral Admiral

^ Ah I see. And yeah, U2 is pretty awesome. What's your favourite game ever?

19. Jax

Jax Admiral Admiral

Mass Effect 2

Though I expect Uncharted 3 and Mass Effect 3 to top both of them. Aragon has pm'ed me a while back about playing with him and you on UC 2 sometime ;) when my PS3 arrives.

20. stalin2005

stalin2005 Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

Still playing Transformers WfC... loving it, although I wish there were more players online.