I've lost intrest in sex.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Jayson, Sep 30, 2011.

1. TremblingBluStar

TremblingBluStar Vice Admiral Admiral

I'm there with ya Jayson!

Well, not totally there. I don't have the same interest in sex I used to. But in my case it's more due to a number of factors, such as being depressed and on anti-depressants.

Oh, and I need to get into better shape. Not in bad shape per se, but I don't work out everyday like I used to.

2. scotpens

scotpens Professional Geek Premium Member

My first thought is, “Those boobs must really be theirs — after all, they probably paid for them.”

3. Yeoman Randi

Yeoman Randi Vice Admiral Admiral

:lol:

:lol: Smoothie, i seriously love you!

Clearly you haven't been here very long. :lol:

It does help. But, as we have recently discovered, the women in your state are in desperate need of a cat scan.

Ah Jayson. It's so good to have you back. It's threads like this one that totally make my day. :bolian:

4. Squiggy

Squiggy FrozenToad Admiral

You love smooth genitals?

5. JRS

JRS Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

[​IMG]
    Sorry to burst your bubble, but both of these ladies actually have real boobs, amazing but it is the truth:techman:
    The brunette is called Lucy Pinder and the blonde Michelle Marsh..both are British(I think) and very busty:cool:
    I hope that helps.

6. Amaris

Amaris Guest

More than you know, JRS.
    More than you know.

Actually, while I do get terribly depressed, my sex drive has never been anything less than ridiculously overpowered. So there's something... I guess.
    Kind of a curse if you think about it. Overpowered sex drive, and little to no sex.

Dammit!

7. Sean Aaron

Sean Aaron Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I hear the library is a good place to meet people.

8. SPCTRE

SPCTRE Badass Admiral

@OP: I'm gonna tell you the same thing I told that guy who kept talking about his "manifest destiny": You should see a doctor about that.

9. SmoothieX

SmoothieX Vice Admiral Admiral

:lol: Smoothie, i seriously love you!
    [/QUOTE]

Thanks, I've devoted my life to the art of raunchy, off color one liners.

10. FPAlpha

FPAlpha Vice Admiral Premium Member

The blonde one has a similar face to a friend of mine.. if i had thoughts about her like that her bf would.. laugh it off i think (being a very close friend of mine and knowing i'd probably fold him up in a straight up fight :p).

Jayson.. i've recently started to watch Modern Family.. two words. Sofia Vergara.

If she doesn't get your motor running then seek professional help.. honest to god, i mostly can't remember her scenes when she's on. She's way too hot for anything.. just too distracting. :drool:

11. TremblingBluStar

Thanks for letting me know. For me, at least, British accented ladies = instant boner killer! :)

12. sidious618

sidious618 Admiral Admiral

:wtf: Why?

13. Kemaiku

Kemaiku Admiral Admiral

I'm British so I don't have much choice but still, we have some great accents, whats the problem?

14. Sean Aaron

I find Scottish ladies to have quite alluring accents myself - or is this another case where British = English?

15. Darth Duck

Darth Duck Commodore Commodore

Amen. I dated a Scottish lass for a while. She'd been in Canada too long, very little of her Scottishness shined through, vocally, at any rate.

16. TremblingBluStar

No problem. Just a personal preference that is probably due to deep childhood trauma I have yet to identify.

If it helps, I'd take a British accent over a New York or Boston accent any day! :)

17. SmoothieX

SmoothieX Vice Admiral Admiral

Most well educated, well travelled types don't have much of an accent. I despise both the Boston and NY versions.

I am stuck with Tommy Boy from Southie here, and got to experience the sheer delight of Tony from Yonkers while visiting my Mom over the weekend. Other than regional slang, (sneakers vs. tennis shoes, for example) you can tell my wife and I are from the good old US, but that's about it.

18. Sean Aaron

Having spent most of my life in California, my English is naturally unaccented. However I do like that old-timey American South way of talking. Mercy!

19. scotpens

scotpens Professional Geek Premium Member

Well, I must say they make a cute foursome.

20. Yeoman Randi

Yeoman Randi Vice Admiral Admiral

I weep. :hugegrin:

Actually i would too. I hate the NY, Boston AND RI accent. And a british accent is a knicker dropper for me. :lol: