STO Trek BBS Fleet

Discussion in 'Trek Gaming' started by aelius, Jan 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scout101

Scout101 Admiral Admiral

Couldn't figure out what the heck to do with all my materials once i hit the 250 max per kind, so my main toon, Scout, is now a maxed out crafter. If anyone needs something built, let me know. You supply the parts, I'll put it together...

2. USS Mariner

USS Mariner Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I think the problem is that the KDF's assets look like ASS. I can count the colors of the KDF palette with one hand.

NOT EVERY KLINGON THING IS SHIT BROWN.

Oh, by the way, I'm at VA level, but I can't adjust my ground or space attributes, yet I have 1000 points to spend yet. Did I hit a ceiling or something?

3. LeadHead

LeadHead Director of Comedy Premium Member

I'm pretty sure you need more than 1,000 skill points to buy anything high level, that would probably increase the level of a lower level skill though.

4. Rocketeer

Rocketeer Captain Captain

I agree with you on the colors available to the Klingons. I'm also not able to use my mercenary outfit on the Klingon side.

I had the same problem with the points. I think that I had to respec to fix it but don't remember. It's frustrating because you can't use the VA speedup until you spend all the points.

5. Trek

Trek Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Started working on Foxton as a crafter last night and actually doing quite well. I'm up to crafting Mark VIII items so far.

I've been hoarding lots and lots of samples across my toons and now they're proving really useful. (Made a ton of EC on the exchange selling all the unwanted items I've crafted so far too).

6. backstept

backstept Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I decided to make a new Tactical character . . . mostly since I was playing my engineer as if he was a tactical . . .

7. Harvey

Harvey Admiral Admiral

Did it not go through? I haven't seen an invite yet.

(It's quite possible I'm not looking in the right place).

8. Timelord Victorious

Timelord Victorious Vice Admiral Admiral

Double checked and corrected... Invited you on the wrong faction. ;)

9. BoxWhatBox

BoxWhatBox Commander Red Shirt

Is anyone interested in doing a fleet activity around 12AM Pacific Standard Time?

10. Rocketeer

Perhaps trying to maintain two fleets with the number of members you have is not possible. Have you considered merging into an existing Klingon fleet?

My KDF fleet is pretty big, but activity has been way down since SWTOR came out. Merging into the KDF fleet could be a win-win situation. You would be joining an established organization and you would be providing them with fresh blood. Plus you'd still have the TrekBBS Klingons all in one place for running any missions or events.

11. Timelord Victorious

The TrekBBS Armada was issued some Deep Space Nine uniforms.

Those are account wide unlocks (we've been told).

Members who don't have those yet from theregular C-Store or game editions can have them for free.

First come, first serve.

12. USS Mariner

USS Mariner Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

When is the event tonight? RL issues just PILED UP and I don't know if I'll be able to get on tonight like I had planned. If I can, the earliest is MAYBE 8-9pm.

13. Scout101

Scout101 Admiral Admiral

Hmm, assumed they were character specific, so I bought two out of the exchange yesterday for peanuts and mailed one to a more financially-challenged toon. guess I can donate that one, or resell it...

Didn't ever really plan to use it, it was just the 2nd best item in the boxes, and on sale for almost no EC, so just picked it out out of reflex...

14. Scout101

Scout101 Admiral Admiral

Either at some point tonight, or tomorrow mid-morning before the FE goes live, I'm planning on running a series of Elite Space STFs, if anyone is interested. Another shot at the MK XII purple gear drops.

Infected Elite you can't really lose, so even though the Optional is hard, you always get the end drop.

Khittomer Accord is easy to not lose, and I've had decent luck on the Optional if the group is ok, so if it's not a PUG group, shouldn't be a problem to get both. I didn't roll well, but a couple Prototype Salvage (purple Mk XII gear, but not the MACO/Omega sets) were in the Optional bag. End bag is easy enough to get.

Cure Space I don't seem to have any luck with at all. PUGs won't listen, and keep blowing up the cube, which spawns a bunch more ships, and then the Kang gets mobbed and blows up. Never actually won that one, but up for a try with a better group...

15. Bird of Prey

Bird of Prey Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

What time tomorrow morning (EST)? I might be up for a couple of elite runs.

16. Scout101

Scout101 Admiral Admiral

Yeah, EST. What time do the FEs start? 1pm or 2pm? Thinking maybe running a few STFs starting around 10am EST, grabbing lunch, then maybe one more before the FE.

May or may not have plans for tonight, but if not, will be on and up for playing through a couple tonight as well. Will shout out to the fleet and see who's around.

17. CorporalClegg

CorporalClegg Admiral Admiral

How do we get them?

18. Kaziarl

Kaziarl Commodore Commodore

I don't know if anyone is on right now, but if you are I could use some help on Cure Ground. My klingon toon and a fed guy got ditched by the rest of the group, but we don't want to just quit without trying to get some backup.
    EDIT
    Never mind, we gave up. Anyway, I'd like to suggest an idea for an Event. It was an idea Thafool and I played with after the shuttle event, and I thought it could be fun for a group.

The idea is a melee competition, and I was thinking for the sake of fairness we could use the melee weapons from the coliseum.

You can have shields and armor, but no using abilities. This would be strictly swords, bat'leth, and lirpas.

Anyway, what do you guys think?

We could have it be a recurring event, with a reigning champion.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2012
  19. Timelord Victorious

Just ask... best would be in game....

20. Rocketeer

Did Cryptic approach you? How do you come by them?

Cryptic gave the TOS uniform codes to all members of my Star Trek fan club.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.