May Art Chellenge- Into Darkness

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Solarbaby, May 10, 2013.

1. Solarbaby

Solarbaby Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Sorry it's so late this month. I was hoping for inspiration from the Into Darkness which I saw last night. (Best Star Wars movie ever by the way:rommie:)

Well there were a few things I wanted to do but explaining them would give away big plot points. So I'll go with my first thought from the beginning of the film.

Spock is adamant about not breaking the prime (JJ-verse?) directive and endures great personal sacrifice to preserve it. Your challenge this month is to show the prime directive being broken. It can be as it is happening or it can be the effects on a society/or the Federation 100s of year afterwards. Not necessarily a negative outcome. The PD has been broken for a morally good outcome on many occasion.

Good luck! And thanks for the votes for last month peeps

2. largo

largo Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

cool. i like this challenge.

3. Klaus

Klaus Vice Admiral Admiral

Does that include the Temporal Prime Directive? :D

4. Solarbaby

Solarbaby Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

as long as it in some way could potentially alter the natural development of a pre warp society temporal is cool!

5. Halmirdax

Halmirdax Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

I'm looking forward to joining the art challenges, this sounds like it could make for a fun prompt.

6. Ptrope

Ptrope Agitator Admiral

I'll try to have the poll up tomorrow, folks - Comcast seems to have lost my connection to the outside world :(.