Any new Enterprise images?

Discussion in 'Star Trek Movies: Kelvin Universe' started by Grup, May 17, 2009.

1. Grup

Grup Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

I missed about a weeks worth of posts so I will never catch up so let me ask....

Are there any new images of the Enterprise from the movie that have been released. I'm looking for a desktop image. All I seem to be able to find are the beauty shot (with the stupid shuttle in the way), The shot of E coming out warp (blue image) and the one where she is firing weapons (orangish image). Any links?

2. T J

T J Commodore Commodore

Lots, just look around this forum you'll find about a dozen. :D

3. LeandroTLZ

LeandroTLZ Commander Red Shirt

4. chi

chi Lieutenant Red Shirt

i belong to the paramount trek webmaster program as i'm sure trekbbs does too, but after a barrage of updates sometimes multiples per day, there's been nothing since May 4th.

5. Grup

Grup Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

Thanks. ^ I've seen most of the artwork but I'm looking for actual production stills from the movie.

6. IcecreamLtDan

IcecreamLtDan Captain Captain

Yea, those shots of the Enterprise moving out of Titan's atmosphere were breath taking. I would love to have some of those to choose from.

7. LeandroTLZ

LeandroTLZ Commander Red Shirt

Most likely you'll have to wait until the Blu-Ray is released and get some screens from that, then.