What "real" scenes never filmed would you like to see?

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Voyager' started by JanewayRulz!, Jul 16, 2010.

1. JanewayRulz!

JanewayRulz! Vice Admiral Admiral

"Real" means scenes you know happened within the story as it was presented, but just never filmed. It doesn't mean something left on the cutting room floor because its inclusion would have "spoiled" what happened next in the original story.

For me...

I would have liked to seen/heard what happened between Janeway and Chakotay after Tuvok told them Voyager would be "in orbit with-in 30 hours" in season 2's "Resolutions".

I would have loved to have listened in on the senior officer strategy meeting where they planned to use Janeway's sexappeal to trick Kashyk in season 5's "Counterpoint".

Anyone else want to "play"?

2. T.D. Possum

T.D. Possum Commodore Commodore

The first one that leaps to mind for me:

Janeway waking up from her coma in Scorpion and being told that Chakotay had backed out on her master plan.

3. Galekarens

Galekarens Commander Red Shirt

Would liked to have seen the actual Tom/B'Elanna wedding scene, kind of think it was probably different than the "Course: Oblivion" one, so it was too bad didn't get to see the "real thing," or at least T/P asking Janeway to marry them.

4. JanewayRulz!

Ohhhh GOOD one! I agree totally... especially since you know it was the EMH doing it, and doing it "badly". :rolleyes:

I LIKE that idea too! :cool:

5. Finn

Finn Bad Batch of TrekBBS Admiral

Seven listening to Torres and Paris in that specific section.

6. TGTheodore

TGTheodore Writer Admiral

I want to see the scene from "Threshold" when Janeway and Paris decide to leave their kids behind.

--Ted

7. JanewayRulz!

Do you think the "spectators" in the hallway meet regularly for that "purpose"? Maybe you have to call ahead for a good seat. :cool:

Since there was precious little human DNA left in Janeway and Tom's lizard personas... I can only assume there was none in the kiddies. "Leaving them behind" was a blessing for the youngsters. I mean really, can you see them sitting in Tom's lap, trying to learn how to fly a shuttlecraft with their little fin feet? ;)

8. jo jo

jo jo Lieutenant Junior Grade Red Shirt

i would love to see
    1)how there lives on earth were before they left i bet that would be worth the filming
    2)a exclusive comeback episode to see how well they play their characters now
    3)the filmed representation of the books following the series
    i want them to make more voyager its just so good and they would have better
    fx now xxx

9. Mr Silver

Mr Silver Commodore Newbie

A full episode set in the Doctor's "Photons Be Free" Holonovel :P

10. kimc

kimc Coffee Mod Admiral

Do you mean "Lost" type flashbacks? Could be interesting...

11. T.D. Possum

This might not count, because it would be after the end of an episode - but I'd like to have seen thirty more seconds at the end of Tuvix. Where did Janeway go after leaving Sickbay? Did she just go to her quarters and stare out the window? Or back up to the Bridge? Would have been interesting to see how the crew up there reacted when she stepped off the turbolift.

Also would have been interesting to see Janeway and the Doc talking about her actions later. But that is definitely not a "real" scene.

12. JanewayRulz!

I don't think she'd be talking to the Doc... since he was so vocal against it. I don't think it would be with her usual confident Tuvok, since he "benefited" from the decision, and she wouldn't burden him with her emotions.

I suspect if she spoke with anyone, it would be Chak. In fact, I can see him going to her ready room to allow her to vent, after the EMH complained bitterly to him about her decision.

I agree with your initial idea..."where" did she go after the sickbay? One part says to the bridge to distract herself, and the other part says to her room to meditate.

13. MeanJoePhaser

MeanJoePhaser Admiral

The funeral for Commander Cavitt, with Paris trying hard not to snicker.

14. T.D. Possum

^ Oooh, that made me think of this! I'd like to have seen some scenes with Ballard and Jetal in them before they were dead already.

ETA: 'Course, seeing Jetal beforehand would have spoiled the point of Latent Image. And also those wouldn't be "real" scenes for purposes of this post, anyway. Meh. I'd still like to see 'em.

15. Finn

Finn Bad Batch of TrekBBS Admiral

Oh, a scene of the Captain breaking the news to the crew about the war after Doctor got back in "message in the bottle".

16. JanewayRulz!

Sniff sniff.

We now need something "more cheerful!" :)

I'd like to see the scene that comes DIRECTLY after the end of this exchange in the season 3 episode "Coda".

JANEWAY: Come on, Chakotay. We've cheated death, that's worth a celebration, don't you think? A bottle of champagne, moonlight sail on Lake George, how does that sound?
    CHAKOTAY: Like something worth living for.

:drool:

17. Ensign Johnson

Ensign Johnson Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

I wanted to see everyone's reaction to Janeway's haircut. As much as I liked the shorter hair it was sad to see the bun go, I never got the chance to say goodbye :(

18. JanewayRulz!

Along those lines.... I would love to see people's reaction to Janeway channeling Ripley after "Macrocosm" ended. Think about it... there are "security cameras" all over that ship. Don't tell me that after people were revived in sickbay, they didn't go straight to their computers to see those viruses in action and thereby saw their Captain in action. :techman:

19. Katherine

Katherine Commodore Commodore

Wow, really amazing ideas so far.
    My favorite would be the 30 hours "Resolutions" scene as well, btw. :drool:

However, there's another event which is mentioned by Chakotay in "Coda" which I'd like to watch:

[LEFT]"But the highlight of the evening was definitely Kathryn Janeway portraying the Dying Swan."

:guffaw: That would be fun to watch, definitely!! :techman:
    [/LEFT]

20. JanewayRulz!

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!