Game Star Trek A to Z

Discussion in 'General Trek Discussion' started by GemHaters, Feb 8, 2012.

1. Orac

Orac Fleet Admiral Admiral

A is for Archer. Captain of the Enterprise.
    B is for Bottle of 2265 Dom Perignon. It was used to christen the new Enterprise-B in late 2293.
    C is for Crusher.
    D is for Deuterium injectors.
    E is for Evil transporter clones.
    F is for "Faaake!" Cisco knows what I mean. Starfleet doesn't lie my left buttcheek.
    G is for Grand Nagus Zek..
    H is for Hair. Apparently ingesting pure latinum will cause you to loose your hair.
    I is for Iso-Modulator. Seven of Nine had her own. She claimed it was for correcting hull ablation, but who knows?
    J is for Jet Interceptor. Captain John Christopher of the U.S. Air Force flew one - an F-104 - in 1969.
    K is for Kirk. Captain of the Enterprise.

2. cooleddie74

cooleddie74 Fleet Admiral Admiral

The Warped Sector of the Demented Quadrant
    B is for Bottle of 2265 Dom Perignon. It was used to christen the new Enterprise-B in late 2293.
    C is for Crusher.
    F is for "Faaake!" Cisco knows what I mean. Starfleet doesn't lie my left buttcheek.
    H is for Hair. Apparently ingesting pure latinum will cause you to loose your hair.
    I is for Iso-Modulator. Seven of Nine had her own. She claimed it was for correcting hull ablation, but who knows?
    J is for Jet Interceptor. Captain John Christopher of the U.S. Air Force flew one - an F-104 - in 1969.
    L is for Lawrence (Larry) Marvick, one of the original designers of the Enterprise 1701 and other Constitution-class starships.

3. heavy lids

heavy lids Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

C is for Crusher.
    L is for Lawrence (Larry) Marvick, one of the original designers of the Enterprise 1701 and other Constitution-class starships.
    M is for the Moon. Because no one that lives there calls it Luna.

4. Orac

C is for Crusher.
    N is for Nerds on the trekbbs.

5. cooleddie74

C is for Crusher.
    O is for Order. The Klingon Empire very much believed in it.

6. Orac

C is for Crusher.
    P is for Prime Directive.

7. Captain Rob

Captain Rob Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

C is for Crusher.
    Q is for Quark's Bar. Where every drink is watered down. Every Dabo game is fixed. Every holosuite bimbo is easy. And every bill is padded.

8. cooleddie74

C is for Crusher.
    Q is for Quark's Bar. Where every drink is watered down. Every Dabo game is fixed. Every holosuite bimbo is easy. And every bill is padded.
    R is for Romulan ale. Illegal....yet oddly easy to get and seemingly everywhere.

9. Devo

Devo Lieutenant Junior Grade Red Shirt

England, Earth, Sol System, Alpha Quadrant
    C is for Crusher.
    R is for Romulan ale. Illegal....yet oddly easy to get and seemingly everywhere.
    S is for Scimitar, flagship of the Reman fleet (if they actually had a fleet).

10. cooleddie74

C is for Crusher.
    T is for Tholian web spinner ships.

11. Orac

C is for Crusher.
    U is for Universal gobbledegook generator.

12. cooleddie74

C is for Crusher.
    V is for Verteron Array.

13. Orac

C is for Crusher.
    V is for Verteron Array.
    W is for Wesley's cool sweaters.

14. Devo

Devo Lieutenant Junior Grade Red Shirt

England, Earth, Sol System, Alpha Quadrant
    C is for Crusher.
    V is for Verteron Array.
    X is for X-Men crossover. Seriously, it happened. o_o

15. cooleddie74

C is for Crusher.
    V is for Verteron Array.
    Y is for Young. The Onlies of Miri's world remained so until puberty, when rapid aging and cellular breakdown began to rapidly occur.

16. Captain Rob

Captain Rob Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

C is for Crusher.
    V is for Verteron Array.
    Y is for Young. The Onlies of Miri's world remained so until puberty, when rapid aging and cellular breakdown began to rapidly occur.
    Z is for Zero Gravity Combat. I would have liked to have seen that INSIDE the ship.

17. cooleddie74

A is for Apollo. He spent centuries on Pollux IV waiting for Earth humans to develop the technology with which to travel to the stars.

18. Orac

A is for Apollo. He spent centuries on Pollux IV waiting for Earth humans to develop the technology with which to travel to the stars.
    B is for Balok. Commander of the Flagship Fesarius of the First Federation.

19. cooleddie74

C is for Capellans, masters of the kligat and furry hats.

20. Orac

C is for Capellans, masters of the kligat and furry hats.
    D is for "Double Dumb Ass on you!"