which "hinted-at" scene would you like to have witnessed?

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Deep Space Nine' started by Dal Rassak, Feb 25, 2013.

1. Dal Rassak

Dal Rassak Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

There's quite a few instances where events and encounters are hinted at in conversation that sound intriguing but which we never actually see.
    Personally I'm curious as to what the hell Dukat had to dream up to say to Mika (was that her name?) to talk her round into sleeping with him...
    There must also have been some words at some point between Damar and Garak concerning Ziyal - that would've been worth a good scene.

2. heavy lids

heavy lids Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

They kind of covered that. He set up a scenario so he could be a "gentleman" that saves her, he gives her food, quarters, etc.

3. Loskene

Loskene Lieutenant Junior Grade Red Shirt

Morn.

4. Sindatur

Sindatur The Gray Owl Wizard Admiral

I always wanted to Jadzia's boyfriend with the transparent head (Captain Bode?)

5. DS9forever

DS9forever Commodore Commodore

Lieutenant Vilix'pran, who has wings and gives birth to his children.

6. tomalak301

tomalak301 Fleet Admiral Admiral

You know how they always had similes describing a species or planet? I wish we would have seen such species or planet. I can't think of one off the top of my head, but it seemed like there was one in every episode.

7. dub

dub Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

+1, and speaking of that -- alien-like discoveries on earth are very cool:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RM9o4VnfHJU

8. LobsterAfternoon

LobsterAfternoon Commander Red Shirt

Would've loved to have seen a flashback to the heart of the Garak/Dukat conflict.

9. Jeyl

Jeyl Commodore Commodore

Tholian Ambassador!

10. DS9forever

^ "I don't even know what a Tholian looks like!"

11. Sindatur

12. DS9forever

13. Sindatur

Oh:alienblush::alienblush:

14. Merlanthe

Merlanthe Commander Red Shirt

I always wanted to see Kira explain to Dukat why she was pregnant with Chief O'Briens child.

I love that scene where, with a definite hint of jealousy, he tells her to pass his congratulations onto Shakaar only for her to inform him, in a surprised you didnt already know kinda way, that O'Brien is the father is funny. Especially the look of he gives her as she struggles not to laugh. I would really have loved to hear that elevator conversation.

15. Boomer359

Boomer359 Commodore Commodore

Personally, I would have loved to see the scene where Starfleet tells Sisko that he's finally getting a real ship. I imagine he had one of those "hot damn!" moments of his from the first couple of seasons before he got so serious, then immediately decided that the best way to celebrate was to run out and shave his head. It was the start of a pretty big transformation for the character, going from a pretty standard Starfleet type with an occasional goofy dad streak to a much darker, militaristic badass, and I feel like they didn't give very much screen time to the process so much as the end result. Honestly, I can't recall if any of the characters even remarked on Sisko's rather drastic change in appearance.

I know that last part seems rather mundane, but, to me, that kind of stuff adds texture. It always bothered me that throughout all the shows, no one ever really commented on a lot of the seemingly trivial stuff, like a new uniform design, for instance, that real people would most certainly talk about. I would have liked to see someone bitching about how they liked the old com badge better.

16. JirinPanthosa

JirinPanthosa Admiral Admiral

Klingon foreplay