Arrow - Season 2

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Agent Richard07, Oct 7, 2013.

1. JD

JD Fleet Admiral Admiral

REally enjoyed this. I thought we got some great action scenes with the post-cure Slade/Oliver fight and the tunnel fight being the standouts.
    I was also totally fooled by Ollie plan with Felicity, I thought given everything they've been through it would have been perfectly in character for him to have meant it.
    I was shocked that both Laurel and Sara survived, I honestly kept expecting one of them to be dead by the end of the episode.
    I'm not a big fan of Det. Lance collapsing, but I'm don't totally hate it. I just hope they don't kill him, I like the character.
    I did get a kick out of Sara giving Laurel the jacket, I'm wondering if this is the start of her journey to taking over as The Canary. Even if she does I still hope Sara comes back, I really like the character.
    I do agree that Thea leaving with Malcolm was a big WTF moment, it would have made more sense if we at least saw her starting to soften toward him some before she walked away from him.
    I wonder if we might see Slade eventually join up with the Suicide Squad, or a heading up a new one. I loved the symmetry of A.R.G.U.S. and Oliver locking him up on Lian Yu.
    I thought the reveal of Oliver being in Hong Kong was pretty cool. It will be interesting to see what exactly they do with the flashbacks now.

2. Taylirious

Taylirious Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

3. JanewayRulz!

JanewayRulz! Vice Admiral Admiral

Loved the finale & the Felicity fake out. :bolian:

Am still shocked to find that Detective Lance still doesn't know who the Arrow is. :wtf:

Oh, and a word to Mr Adventure... the cops had guns and it didn't help one damn bit. ;)

Taylala is right.

"Felicity Smoak, MIT class of '09" was a classic Felicity-ism. :lol:

Sarah better visit next year.

Lance better not die.

Is Thea really "going bad"

Will Ollie let her?

Stay tuned. :)

4. Gryffindorian

Gryffindorian Vice Admiral Admiral

Ah, I forgot about what's her face's character. When she was busy telling Oliver how he had lost, Nyssa just snapped her neck. I thought, thank you and good riddance!

5. trekkiebaggio

trekkiebaggio Vice Admiral Admiral

I liked that finale a lot, wrapped this season's storylines up nicely while setting things up for next season.

- I was foold by Ollie confessing his love for Felicity as well, but I think something will definitely happen between them at some point.

- I wonder when the prison on the island was actually built.

- Ollie seemed pleased that he managed to get through the night without killing anyone, but Isabelle got killed by Nyssa. Does that not count because Nyssa was a wild card?

- Glad Sara didn't die, as I know most of us had her pegged for death.

- Nyssa - "I'd give my life for your daughter."
    Det. Lance -"Here's hoping."

:lol:

I thought him collapsing was a bit unnecessary, and it just seemed to come out of nowhere.

- I liked seeing the suicide squad thing again but did I miss something about the bombs in their heads? Digg's ex said to trust her, but then they just turned up at Argus and the bombs weren't mentioned.

- So Digg is going to be a father. I wonder if this means he'll be taking a reduced role with Team Arrow.

- Liked the bit when Roy woke up and went to attack the soldier, then instantly winced in pain. Also, he seems to have gotten much better with the bow!

- I wish Thea didn't go with Malcolm. I'd have preferred it if she just left on her own.

- Loved the editing of the fight at the end.

6. Agent Richard07

Agent Richard07 Admiral Admiral

He's in denial. He doesn't want to know.

7. Enterprise is Great

Enterprise is Great Vice Admiral Admiral

It's funny that both times that Oliver thought that Sara was dead she was sucked out of a ship into the ocean. Note to Sara: Avoid getting on ships.

Ooops...too late...she left Starling City on one...uh-oh.

8. JanewayRulz!

:rofl:

9. sojourner

sojourner Admiral In Memoriam

Yeah, my first thought was "Oh no! not again!"

10. JD

JD Fleet Admiral Admiral

Deadshot metioned them, but I can't remember what Lilah's response was.

11. JanewayRulz!

I think since they weren't leaving the building, they weren't going to show up on Amanda's radar. Once they walked into the command center, blowing them up would have resulted in Amanda's death too.

I am so blind. :alienblush:

I never realized "who" the actress playing Amanda was until I saw her name in the credits. NAEVIA! Three people from Spartacus ended up on Arrow this season, Slade Wilson, Nyssa heir to the Demon & Amanda Waller. :bolian:

Maybe we'll see Asher as ARGUS/Amanda's nemesis in season 3. :p

12. Locutus of Bored

Locutus of Bored Yo, Dawg! I Heard You Like Avatars... In Memoriam

He was on Believe this season playing a scummy assassin (shocking!), but it got cancelled, so he's free.

I was bummed that Slade and Amanda never got a scene together, just so they could have a little reunion.

13. Kelthaz

Kelthaz Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Oh, it's only a matter of time until Amanda recruits Slade into the Suicide Squad. They'll get their meeting then. Oliver was really stupid handing him over to ARGUS.

14. Taylirious

Taylirious Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

We didn't see it but their child will be: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ravager_(comics)

:p

Summer Glau was a fake out.

15. Guy Gardener

Guy Gardener Fleet Admiral Admiral

Summer to Manu "So, you think you're a Terminator? Pisaw! Now, I was a Terminator."

16. Mr. Adventure

Mr. Adventure Fleet Admiral Admiral

Poor Crixus...

17. Reverend

Reverend Admiral Admiral

Glad that whole Oliver/Felicity thing was a fake-out. I was so ready to call bullshit on that. No way could he have fallen for Smoke. I mean there has to be at least *one* female character he hasn't slept with who isn't his mother or sister, right?

18. Timelord Victorious

Timelord Victorious Vice Admiral Admiral

He hasn't slept with Amanda Waller (that we know of) and Diggle's wife.

19. Guy Gardener

Guy Gardener Fleet Admiral Admiral

How long was he on the island?

3 or 4 months is generous.

4 and a half years to sleep with Amanda Waller.

20. Timelord Victorious

Timelord Victorious Vice Admiral Admiral

I think he mentioned being a year there to Sarah sometime during season 2. Could be wrong, though.

That would mean, time on the island passes more or less in real time (unlike that other show ;) )