My Dream - Does anyone else...

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Voyager' started by Kemotx, Sep 12, 2013.

?

Do you want to be Janeway?

1. Of course. She is so beautiful, strong, and sexy.

4 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. No.

12 vote(s)
    75.0%
  1. Kemotx

Kemotx Ensign Newbie

Well, this is my first post on this forum. Perhaps I should introduce myself: I'm Kemotx, I'm 18.5 year old male and I started my adventure with ST when I began to read Memory Alpha about a year or two ago. But until about two months ago, I didn't watch any episodes. My favourite series are DS9 and VOY. I especially like them, because of my three favourite characters: Janeway, Doctor, and Quark. But recently, I fell in love with Janeway. I'm sure that I'm not the only one who loves her, but I started to dream about....Being her. I like her strong character, how she manages to be kind and responsible at the same time, her voice, and her beautiful hair. I now often dream about becoming her and having her personality. That's not a problem at all for me - I'm sure that in 26 years we will have Full Immersion Virtual Reality:

http://www.futuretimeline.net/21stcentury/2039.htm#full_immersion_virtual_reality

Which will allow me to become her, have her personality and maybe even there will be a video game based on Voyager!

But my question is: Does any of you, especially males, want or wanted to be Janeway?

Last edited: Sep 12, 2013
  2. teacake

teacake Fleet Admiral Admiral

I think you missed a preposition there..

3. Infern0

Infern0 Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

No but i wish i could be in starfleet, i think all us on here do

4. teacake

teacake Fleet Admiral Admiral

I would NEVER be in starfleet. Quasi-military fatheads.

5. Jeri

Jeri Vice Admiral Admiral

Kemotx, that is pretty darn cool you got into Trek from Memory Alpha. That place is like Disneyland; and I'm so happy a complete newbie found it interesting, too.

Thanks for posting! Nice to see you.

P.S. If you have not encountered Trek Core yet, it's fantastic, too.

6. Kemotx

Kemotx Ensign Newbie

Well, I was always interested in Sci-Fi, and I usually read the wikias of various shows before watching them. I knew much about ST before I even watched one episode.

But back to the topic. If you've clicked the link from my first post, you know that we will have an indistinguishable from reality virtual reality. I can imagine that in 2039 or few years later, ST game will be made. In my vision, you will be able to make your own character or become a ST character and replay his or her adventures. If such game will be made, I will be Janeway.

7. KaraBear

KaraBear Captain Captain

There already is a Voyager video game, it's pretty old and might be hard to find now, but it's called Elite Force. I loved it

8. bbailey861

bbailey861 Admiral Admiral

No, not at all. I wanted to be Kirk. Nice that you found Trek. Enjoy the ride.

9. Kemotx

Kemotx Ensign Newbie

I will have to wait 26 years, but I'm sure it will be worth it. Look at how advanced GTA V is. In 26 years we will have sufficient AI to simulate charcters from Voyager. (I'm sure that most of you would want to have a simulation of 7/9!)

10. tomalak301

tomalak301 Fleet Admiral Admiral

No but I would love to serve under Picard though.

11. Kemotx

Kemotx Ensign Newbie

In 26 years you will, that is if you will have nanobots in your brain. Click on link in my first post, it's really worth reading. We will have good enough AI to make realistic Picard. In fact, all of you here will have your ST dreams fulfilled. You will also be able to change your species in VR.

12. KaraBear

KaraBear Captain Captain

you can play this game now

13. Kemotx

Kemotx Ensign Newbie

Let's get back to our main topic. This is my favourite Janeway's hair, and that's how I want to look like in VR:

[​IMG]

Her other hairstyles make her look older, but the above hairstyle is one of the reasons I want to be her. It's SO BEAUTIFUL! I look at her and I see strong and responsible, and most importantly kind woman. Which I want to become, not forever, but in VR, for some time, become her and have her personality temporarily. I like myself, but sometimes I wish I was someone else.

I heard that Mulgrew hated some of her character's hairstyles though. Can someone tell me which hairstyle she didn't like?