Where can I find?

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Mistral, Dec 26, 2012.

1. Mistral

Mistral Vice Admiral Admiral

I have a new iPad and want to watch Ashes to Ashes, as well as some Canadian shows that Netflix US doesn't offer.

Any suggestions?

2. tomswift2002

tomswift2002 Commodore Commodore

Canada's Worst Driver and Canada's Worst Handyman. Aside from Season eight of Driver (which is in 1080p), all the other 7 seasons od Driver and six seasons of Handyman are in 480p widescreen.

3. Ar-Pharazon

Ar-Pharazon Admiral Premium Member

^ I think Mistral is asking for a viewing source other than Netflix US. :)

No Canadian version of Netflix or Hulu?

4. Mistral

Mistral Vice Admiral Admiral

moreflicks.com lists it (Ashes) on Netflix Ca but I don't know how to get that. I need other sources...

5. tomswift2002

tomswift2002 Commodore Commodore

With Canada's Worst Driver/Handyman I know that those are on iTunes Canada, since I'm in Canada, plus Mistral did mention that she had a new iPad. (I don't see the show Ashes to Ashes on iTunes Canada.).

Also I've looked in Netflix Canada and from what I've seen so far, the Canadian version has nowhere near the amount of the shows on it as the American version (just like iTunes). So far I haven't been able to find a legal downloading/streaming site that offers the same content here in Canada as in the US. With the Canadian sites, I've downloaded partial seasons of shows (or in a lot of cases there'll be X.25 seasons, and then they'll stop, but the US will get the remaining .75 of the season plus X more seasons, and Canada's still stuck).

Last edited: Dec 29, 2012