The Shield - "Face"

Discussion in 'TV & Media' started by The Nth Doctor, Sep 30, 2008.

?

How do you rate this episode?

1. Excellent

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Very Good

60.0%
  3. Good

40.0%
  4. Mediocre

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Terrible

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. The Nth Doctor

The Nth Doctor Infinite Possibilities... Premium Member

PsychoPere has asked me to do this week's thread since he's off having a life all day. Loser. :p

And as I predicted last week, we haven't seen the last of Lloyd. :D

2. PsychoPere

PsychoPere Vice Admiral Premium Member

I'm not exactly sure I'd call classes then work a "life," especially since I still haven't had time to watch last week's episode. :(

Oh, and you forgot the tags. Amateur! :p

3. The Nth Doctor

The Nth Doctor Infinite Possibilities... Premium Member

I don't believe in tags! :p

Anyways, great episode. I loved Vic's use of gangbangers to raid the carjacking headquarters to release the kidnapped girl. Very clever ruse. :lol:

Nice to get closure on Kleavon Gardner, but I think we've definitely kept the book open for Lloyd. There's more to come from him.

I loved Shane's talk with Ronnie about the future with Vic and the scary thing is he is he's right. We may all hate him, but goddamn it he's right. Bastard. :censored:

4. sidious618

sidious618 Admiral Admiral

It was good but not as good as last week's. I was hoping of some more of Kleavon vs. Cluadette. The scene in Lloyd's house was great, though. I thought something big may've gone done in there like Dutch killing him or him killing Dutch (I'd cry, Dutch is the man).

Next week looks fantastic, though.

5. PsychoPere

PsychoPere Vice Admiral Premium Member

I finally had time to watch this episode last night after work.

I'm going to have to echo sidious618 here: I was disappointed we didn't get more interaction between Kleavon Gardner and Claudette, though what we did get was great.

Felt sorry for Vic when Danny insisted he sign away the parental rights, though she did have a point in saying that they had already verbally agreed to it anyways.