Does season 4 of enterprise have closure like DS9's finale had?

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Enterprise' started by Hespen, Feb 18, 2013.

1. RandyS

RandyS Vice Admiral Admiral

Same here.

And what exactly is a "proper finale" anyway?? TOS ended without one in 1969 after all.

2. teacake

teacake Fleet Admiral Admiral

Oh I don't know, I think Kirk turning into a woman was its own kind of closure.

3. DonIago

DonIago Vice Admiral Admiral

4. RandyS

RandyS Vice Admiral Admiral

:lol:

;)

5. Bry_Sinclair

Bry_Sinclair Vice Admiral Admiral

Ending on "Terra Prime" is the best piece of advice I could give anyone. ENT was just starting to find its feet and when it was cancelled, they go and give us "These Are The Voyages" to end with? Major step back.

If it had been a future episode (set in 2161) and just ignored the Riker and Troi stuff it could have been halfway decent.

6. Dale Sams

Dale Sams Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Bry, am I to take it that the Battlefield Earth aliens are a part of Star Trek Online canon?

7. M.A.C.O.

M.A.C.O. Commodore Commodore

What were they thinking having Riker and Troi in the episode anyway? Watching TATV and Pegasus back to back is so disorienting. You can't help but conclude that Berman and Braga were high when they thought this lazy attempt would swing with fans. Valentine to the fans my ass. Why not set it post Nemesis? Instead of trying to ignore the fact the actors had aged 11 years since the tie-in episode it's connected to first aired. Maybe TATV is in an alternate universe where the ENT-D was never destroyed and the Pegasus story happened years later than it did in the prime timeline.

8. Dream

Dream Admiral Admiral

Even TNG fans hated TATV. That's how bad it was!

9. teacake

No no, there needed to be a TNG episode with a bloating disease that TATV is set during.

10. F. King Daniel

F. King Daniel Fleet Admiral Admiral

^Whatever happened to Kirk's hands in the last movie was happening to Riker and Troi for the entire episode??

11. teacake

I blame Troi's hair. Flea haven.

12. F. King Daniel

F. King Daniel Fleet Admiral Admiral

Ewwwwwwwwww.:ack:

13. Bry_Sinclair

Bry_Sinclair Vice Admiral Admiral

:confused::confused::confused:

What's Battlefield Earth (a film I've never seen) and Star Trek Online (which isn't canon) got to do with thinking TATV was a big mistake?

I like ending ENT (that is when I think of it) with all the characters happy and alive in 2155, ignoring the events of the finale completely.

If they were desperate to squeeze in a little TNG-validation into ENT, they should have had the 'future' parts onboard the Titan, just to really fuel the fanwank (and then rumours they were going to get a spin-off of their own) :lol:

14. Reanok

Reanok Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Jonathan Frakes last year at a Startrek Convention thought Tatv was a a lousy ending ending to the Enterprise series being a stupid holodeck fantasy.He didn't think it was right the cast didn't get to wrap up their series like TNG did. I saw the video on Youtube awhile back.I agree with him.

15. Chrisisall

Chrisisall Commodore Commodore

I saw TATV on one of the collection sets and while I liked seeing Troi & Riker again, I thought it pretty much sucked worse than Nemesis.