Castle: New teaser trailer ... which doesn't show much

Discussion in 'TV & Media' started by Neroon, Jul 24, 2011.

1. Neroon

Neroon Mod of Balance Moderator

Link

However, it's a nice compilation of a few moments form the series. And another link on the page shows you who Beckett's new boss is .... which fans of "24" are just going to LOVE... ;)

2. FPAlpha

FPAlpha Vice Admiral Premium Member

No show i watch currently has me so on edge to see how it develops.. i was blown away by the season finale and since i'm a huge shipper it played right up my alley.

Only a tragedy in my life can stop me from watching the start of the new season and i can't wait.. the producer talks about keeping it fresh and enjoying the will they/won't they but it's been 3 years now and maybe 2 of them where they really developed feelings for each other so if he wants to drag that out another season or two i'm really gonna get pissed.

Beckett and Castle are different enough that even in a relationship they won't be the type of couple that leans back in the evening to watch some TV show.. those two will always clash and that's why i love the show so much.

3. Neroon

"How do yo like my navel ring?"

I get such a kick out of the way Nathan Fillion delivers those double-takes. :lol:

4. Gary Mitchell

Gary Mitchell Fleet Admiral Admiral

I would have liked it more if the new captain was James Morrison.

5. Kirby

Kirby Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I was hoping for Jack Bauer.

6. Christopher

Christopher Writer Admiral

I definitely approve of adding a female captain. There aren't enough women on the law-enforcement side of the show.

7. Locutus of Bored

Locutus of Bored Yo, Dawg! I Heard You Like Avatars... In Memoriam

No time for DS9, Dr. Jones? ;)

She's always done a fantastic job playing good and evil and in between, so she should be a great addition to the cast.

8. Random_Spock

Random_Spock Vice Admiral Admiral

Darn those teasers :lol:. I'll have to watch it anyway when I can... forgot to bring head phones with me to the library...

9. Redshirt13

Redshirt13 Ensign Newbie

I see them as the Nicky and Nora of our times.
    I like the preview that they had in the link. I've forgotten a lot of the little things that they had shown, like the part where Castle is wearing the x-ray glasses and says that he can see her naked and then she says, "what do you think of my belly button ring?"
    I can't wait for this new season to start :-)

10. Sheep

Sheep Vice Admiral Admiral

Dammit what Hollywood crackhead producer thought Elisha Cuthbert would make a good boss? Not everything needs to appeal to teenage boys whose nuts haven't dropped yet. :mad:

:D

11. Neroon

Mehh.... I didn't care for Kassidy Yates at all, but Lady MacPalmer was actually quite interesting.

But to up the ante a bit.....

Attached Files:

12. Christopher

Christopher Writer Admiral

Ohh.... awesome!

13. FPAlpha

FPAlpha Vice Admiral Premium Member

The Comic Panel of Castle (sadly Stana couldn't be there due to an emergency :weep:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aETuXavDy3I&feature=related

It's 5 parts so go ahead.. well worth it and the funniest i've seen this year. They definitely took over the funny from Chuck whose cast seemed really down that it was their last season and last Comic Con (especially Zach Levi.. poor guy).