T.H.U.G.life: It's Trip-alicious!

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Enterprise' started by JiNX-01, Mar 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. auntiehill

auntiehill The Blooness Premium Member

YOWZA.

Oh, to be that close.....

Great pics!

2. NXOner

NXOner Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

I won't let you down, but at the moment the pictures are still in my camera, and today we are travelling to the Deepcon convention in Fiuggi !!

Terraformers II was :luvlove::luvlove:

and Katisiro will put the videos online, so everyone will be able to hear Connor's Q and A's !! Even if you have heard all the replies before, you'll be able to enjoy his voice :drool:

3. JiNX-01

JiNX-01 Admiral Admiral

Cool. when you get back from Deepcon you'll have two Connorventions to report on. :drool:

4. Reanok

Reanok Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

:bolian: Great news,I'm definitely looking forward to watching the videos from Connor's Q&A and having reports from 2 conventions is a big bonus.:cool:

5. linustonto

linustonto Ensign Newbie

I wonder when the Q &A will be posted????

6. Reanok

:eek:Yikes 6,000 airline flights have been canceled.I wonder if Connor was able to fly home with all the problems from the Volcanic ash and with all canceled flights it sounds like a nightmare trying to find a way to get home.I also saw that Fedcon was coming up in a couple weeks in Germany if they keep having problems with the volcanic ash it could cause problems with people wanting to fly to the conventions and flight cancelations they may have to reconsider their travel plans.

7. Flibble

Flibble Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Two of my friends are going to Fedcon from England by train, as they were worried about all the airline strikes a while back.

8. JiNX-01

JiNX-01 Admiral Admiral

NXOner was able to get home to England from Terraformers a couple of days ago (and she was on her way to another Connorvention being held in England).

Unfortunately for Connor, Britain has grounded pretty much all flights.

9. Reanok

I'm glad NXoner got home safely. It sounds like Connor may have problems getting a flight home then from the report I just heard on the radio it sounds like it's going to be hard to find flights back to America.

10. frenchman

frenchman Commander Red Shirt

I may be wrong, but the second con is in Italy (Deepcon 11) and i'm not sure Connor is listed there. I think he is at the Chiller theater expo this week-end. Or maybe there is a change i don't know :confused:

11. Xabitrip

Xabitrip Lieutenant Red Shirt

Think you're right Frenchman. Connor is due at the Chiller Theatre Exp in NJ this weekend, his UK appearance is not until September as far as I know. We've still got no flights in or out of England and won't have until at least 7 am tomorrow morning at the earliest. Not sure if Connor would have had to fly home from Greece via Heathrow, if so he may still be stuck on our side of the pond.

Can I volunteer to put him up until he can get a flight?[​IMG]

12. Reanok

I was wondering if Connor wouldn't be to make it to the Chiller convention this weekend.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2010
  13. JiNX-01

JiNX-01 Admiral Admiral

Oh, that's right. Maybe the con in England is another time. Hope he gets to New Jersey so the fans aren't disappointed.

14. frenchman

:lol: I was sure there would be someone to check if he was all alone at the airport !
    And UK in september, that will be my first convention ! :techman:

Oh yes ! It's the same here, in France. All the airports are closed until tomorrow morning. And the re-opening is not sure yet, that can be until the end of the week-end.

15. Hoshi's sis

Hoshi's sis Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

16. frenchman

17. JiNX-01

JiNX-01 Admiral Admiral

Hello. Just had a chat with classic4 from HOT, and she said Connor made to the Chiller expo in Parisppany. She saw him last night and might be going back to see him today.

She'll be posting something at HOT later on.

18. frenchman

Thanks for the news, jinx !

I made a quick research on twitter about Chiller theater expo. I hope everything will be ok for friends who go there because, apparently, there is a terrible crowd there. I guess it's Alice Cooper's effect lol.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2010
  19. Reanok

Thanks for the update Jinx. I'm glad Connor was able to make it to the Chiller convention It must've been very stressfull trying to book a flight to get to this convention.

20. JiNX-01

JiNX-01 Admiral Admiral

Well, fortunately he wasn't in northern Europe so I imagine that his flight(s?) were not affected by the ash.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.