David Mack Interview

Discussion in 'Trek Literature' started by Drewshi, Jan 26, 2009.

1. Drewshi

Drewshi Captain Captain

The latest episode of The Chronic Rift Podcast is now available for download. "Who's Your Mack Daddy?" features an interview with David Mack by Keith DeCandido. In addition to his recent Destinies trilogy, David fills us in on his upcoming novel, The Calling. You can download the episode by subscribing to The Chronic Rift on iTunes or by visiting our website - http://www.chronicrift.com - enjoy.

2. William Leisner

William Leisner Scribbler Rear Admiral

^ Though the high point of that interview (which I just finished listening to) is Mack reaming out Ward and Dilmore for the state they left Vanguard in at the end of Open Secrets... :lol:

3. Dayton Ward

Dayton Ward Word Pusher Rear Admiral

That's what he gets for missing staff meetings.

4. Thrawn

Thrawn Rear Admiral Premium Member

This is really great; thanks for posting!

5. JD

JD Fleet Admiral Admiral

Cool, my Sunday night TV has started, but I will definitely be checking this out in the morning.

6. Thrawn

Thrawn Rear Admiral Premium Member

:lol: This is hilarious; I can't wait to read this, both the cliffhanger and the resolution.

ETA: I'll also add that this definitely has convinced me to buy The Calling; it sounds fantastic.

7. Ktrek

Ktrek Captain Captain

Great interview David and your explanation of The Calling makes me even more excited to read it when it comes out. I'll be buying a copy for sure!

Kevin

8. David Mack

David Mack Writer Rear Admiral

^ Glad to hear it! And if you enjoy it, be sure to recommend it to others; word-of-mouth is crucial for selling original novels, and I have high hopes for this one.... :)