Young Justice vs Teen Titans Go

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Gotham Central, Jun 2, 2013.

1. Gotham Central

Gotham Central Vice Admiral Admiral

I do not watch Teen Titans Go, however I understand that it is typically shown on Tuesdays in the evening before airing as part of DC Nation on Saturday. My question is why? More importantly, why is it that a show that is clearly aimed at a younger audience is shown in a later time slot, while Young Justice, a show that skewed older was forced to exist exclusively on Saturday morning?

2. Hound of UIster

Hound of UIster Vice Admiral Admiral

CN is run by idiots.

3. CorporalCaptain

CorporalCaptain Fleet Admiral Admiral

I went from watching three CN shows (The Clone Wars, Young Justice, and Green Lantern) to zero, in the space of just a couple of weeks.

Teen Titans Go! is unwatchable, due to its animation style alone, so I don't watch it. I actually tried on two occasions, but bailed in less than a minute each time. Pass.

4. kirk55555

kirk55555 Vice Admiral Admiral

I can't stand Teen Titans Go!. The original TT was a great show, but this is just another generic Cartoon network kids comedy. It does nothing most of the other ones don't, except it has a superhero theme.

5. Turtletrekker

Turtletrekker Admiral Admiral

I couldn't even sit through five minutes of TTG!

6. Guy Gardener

Guy Gardener Fleet Admiral Admiral

I got about 20 seconds into the first episode and recoiled.

Teen Titans was one of the most popular comic in the early 80s, because a 14 year old psychopath was sleeping with a serial killer almost 5 times her age until she got what she wanted. Shits and giggles.

7. shivkala

shivkala Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Given the option, I'd dump TTG for YJ, but I have been enjoying it with my kids. It's nothing great, but it did give us this [yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpeDdKJrlfg[/yt].

Still, given my preference, I would have opted for a continuation of the previous Teen Titans cartoon, or preferably, a continuation of Young Justice.

8. Guy Gardener

Guy Gardener Fleet Admiral Admiral

MAGRATHEA!

ZA'HA'DUM!

We need to think more fourth dimensionally.

Go to sleep for 2 to 5 years and see if the next wad of garbage is a little better than this wad of garbage.