William Shatner Comic Con Interview Video

Discussion in 'General Trek Discussion' started by zenniest, Jul 16, 2012.

1. zenniest

zenniest Cadet Newbie

Greetings!

I had the pleasure of interviewing William Shatner at Comic Con 2012 as he was presenting his new movie "Get A Life." Here's the video, link, which includes a link to my first, part one, blog post:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fujA1V2HWfA

2. Gary7

Gary7 Vice Admiral Admiral

Nice interview and thoughtful questions. I like seeing Shatner in an informal setting, just at a table with a few people gathered around to chat. Funny how his view of Star Trek has shifted over time... you wonder if it's something to do with old age or if it was something to do with having shared mutual feelings about being on Star Trek with other actors who had prominent roles in the franchise.

3. borg3060

borg3060 Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

I'm looking forward to seeing the documentary!

4. Spockrock

Spockrock Ensign Newbie

Did anyone else have issues with the video always freezing @ around 7:17 and this loud annoying clicking sound?? Audio is fine, not my computer from what I can tell:confused:

5. The Laughing Vulcan

The Laughing Vulcan Admiral Admiral

Yup, me too. Just leave it for about 40 seconds and it sorts itself out.

6. 137th Gebirg

137th Gebirg Admiral Premium Member

He seemed to have a genuine epiphany when he interviewed Patrick Stewart for his "Five Captains" show, in how he should cherish and embrace his involvement as a television icon rather than spurn or mock it. I really think that was a major turning point in his life and career, to truly appreciate a role that he probably always perceived as a "lark" or type-cast factory, up until that point.