Voyager Fanfics, Creations, and Favorite Videos

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Voyager' started by Caprica_Six, Apr 6, 2005.

1. Belanna

Belanna Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

2. Belanna

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Re: Voyager fanfics and creations

Second act please :D I love it!! I want more!! What's gonna happen to J/7!?!??!?!?!? :):) I'm going to be singing Memories around work now :)

4. Whoa Nellie

Whoa Nellie Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Voyager fan fiction alert!

Twist of Fate: What Comes Naturally

What Comes Naturally: Nature takes its course with Chakotay and his new bride aboard Voyager.

The Twist of Fate series assumes canon for Voyager up to the episode Timeless and breaks off from there. The Twist of Fate stories weave through some of the canon episodes (the series is currently up to Season 6 in terms of the most recent installments) but is an alternate universe.

The character of Chakotay was initially described as 'spanning two cultures, part of both yet belonging to neither.' Unfortunately, that dual nature was never really brought out in the series. Since the Starfleet uniform and his duties on Voyager would be representative of the modern world, we created an original character specifically to reflect the spiritual/traditional part of his life. The intent of this series was to develop the spiritual side of Chakotay's nature to more evenly match the modern aspect of his nature--to balance him out, so to speak. It is a series of romance stories (the ones that can be edited down to PG-13 at any rate), so it is primarily focused on Chakotay and his relationship with our original character. There is a minor thread of K/7 that pops up throughout the series as well, showing how we think a budding romantic relationship might have worked for those two characters.

This story follows the events in Wyrd, but it's not necessary to have read either of them as our stories are written (intended) to stand on their own. We are introducing an original character, so each story does build more of her background. There's hopefully more depth and a sense of continuity if you've read previous stories in the Twist of Fate universe, but it should still be an enjoyable romance story regardless.

This is an edited down version of the original. If you're over 18 and interested in the non-PG-13 version of the story (or in the stories that couldn't be edited down to PG-13 at all), it can be found at Whoa Nellie's Sci-Fi Romance Fanfiction website in the Voyager index. There are links from our fanfiction.net author page to our websites (since they contain R and NC-17 material, we don't link directly to there from BBS).

Warmest wishes,
    Whoa Nellie

5. I Love Chakotay

I Love Chakotay Commodore Commodore

Check this vid out! It's nearly 14MB, but you won't regret it, I promise you. It made me cry. It's made by Saffron, features general crew/scenes from the "Memorial" episode, and is set to "Earth Song" by Michael Jackson.

http://saffron47.bravepages.com/atok/videos/other/aboutbw.htm

6. Sazzy

Sazzy Lieutenant Junior Grade Red Shirt

7. Kadratis

Kadratis Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

8. Belanna

:) I am glad you like it. It was fun to do!! :)

9. The Mistress of Shadow

The Mistress of Shadow Ensign Red Shirt

Hey I'm in the process of making my own janeway/chakotay message board. Any help would be greatly appreciated

http://kathrynjaneway.proboards59.com

Shadow

10. I Love Chakotay

I Love Chakotay Commodore Commodore

You're Brenda Shaffer Shiring? :wtf: :eek: :o

Well damn, gurl! If I'd known that I'd have grovelled and drooled all over you :drool: I think you're a wonderful writer! I love the way you write Chakotay, and Janeway/Chakotay. Thank you! :thumbsup:

It's looking good, MOS! I really hope it all takes off for you. Sadly, I'm trying to cut down my boards and stuff cos my college work is going to explode again in September. I'll try to pop in if I can though :thumbsup:

11. Whoa Nellie

Voyager fanfic alert!

Twist of Fate: Chaos

Chaos: Chaos Theory becomes reality when Voyager's crew finds itself lost in Chaotic space. This is a rewrite/novelization of the episode The Fight (SPOILER ALERT-- but changes have been made).

The Twist of Fate series assumes canon for Voyager up to the episode Timeless and breaks off from there. The Twist of Fate stories weave through some of the canon episodes (the series is currently up to Season 6 in terms of the most recent installments) but is an alternate universe.

The character of Chakotay was initially described as 'spanning two cultures, part of both yet belonging to neither.' Unfortunately, that dual nature was never really brought out in the series. Since the Starfleet uniform and his duties on Voyager would be representative of the modern world, we created an original character specifically to reflect the spiritual/traditional part of his life. The intent of this series was to develop the spiritual side of Chakotay's nature to more evenly match the modern aspect of his nature--to balance him out, so to speak. It is a series of romance stories (the ones that can be edited down to PG-13 at any rate), so it is primarily focused on Chakotay and his relationship with our original character. There is a minor thread of K/7 that pops up throughout the series as well, showing how we think a budding romantic relationship might have worked for those two characters.

This story follows the events in Wyrd and What Comes Naturally, but it's not necessary to have read any of them as our stories are written (intended) to stand on their own. We are introducing an original character, so each story does build more of her background. There's hopefully more depth and a sense of continuity if you've read previous stories in the Twist of Fate universe, but it should still be an enjoyable romance story regardless.

This is an edited down version of the original. If you're over 18 and interested in the non-PG-13 version of the story (or in the stories that couldn't be edited down to PG-13 at all), it can be found at Whoa Nellie's Sci-Fi Romance Fanfiction website in the Voyager index. There are links from our fanfiction.net author page to our websites (since they contain R and NC-17 material, we don't link directly to there from BBS).

Warmest wishes,
    Whoa Nellie

12. Kadratis

Kadratis Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Voyager's Delights returns! Under new leadership, Voyager's Delights has re-opened its doors. However, I still haven't had any success in contacting Qie, but, I hope this website will one day live up to what VD once was. (Please note the site is under construction)

Also: The Voyager Database
    Caretaker already cataloged, and Parallax soon to be added!

13. Rick Salvi

Rick Salvi Captain Captain

ooo

nice kad...

:thumbsup:

14. Whoa Nellie

Twist of Fate: Unforeseen Circumstances

Unforeseen Circumstances: When B'Elanna decides to play a prank on Ceshlyta, things go horribly wrong. Meanwhile, Harry takes Sassy's advice regarding Seven of Nine.

This story follows the events in Wyrd, What Comes Naturally and Chaos, but it's not necessary to have read any of them as our stories are written (intended) to stand on their own. We are introducing an original character, so each story does build more of her background. There's hopefully more depth and a sense of continuity if you've read previous stories in the Twist of Fate universe, but it should still be an enjoyable romance story regardless.

Warmest wishes,
    Whoa Nellie

15. myblackrose

myblackrose Ensign Newbie

16. Whoa Nellie

Twist of Fate: A Matter of Definition

A Matter of Definition: Chakotay and Ceshlyta have a difference of definition. Harry and Seven begin dating.

This story follows the events in Wyrd, What Comes Naturally, Chaos and Unforeseen Circumstances, but it's not necessary to have read any of them as the stories are written (intended) to stand on their own.

Warmest wishes,
    Whoa Nellie

17. Whoa Nellie

Twist of Fate: Comings and Goings

Comings and Goings: An away team mission to a seemingly-uninhabited planet raises interesting issues for Chakotay and his wife as well as Harry and Seven.

*This is an edited version of the original. The original (NC-17) versions of this series can be found by following the hyperlink provided at the top of the PG-13 version posted to the fanfic forum here.

Warmest wishes,
    Whoa Nellie

18. Caprica_Six

Caprica_Six Admiral Admiral

I finally have a new Voyager vid to share and it's J/7.

This one is based on Coldplay's "Fix You" and follows a story of the teacher helping the student and then the teacher needing help from the student. You will see what I mean when you watch the vid.

The big screen version of this vid is available for download at the address below. Simply copy and paste it into your browser and it will take it to where you can download the vid. This large version is 38.6 MB:

s6.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0TIQ6WSK1A6ZD0P8YV8NIVLI9Z

The smaller version which is 11.5MB can be found at my website below:

http://www.calvinja.com/fandoms/musicvideos/musicvideo.html

Even if you don't like the pairing, if you like either Janeway or Seven I think you will like how I present them in this vid....at least I hope so ;)

Enjoy :D

19. Belanna

Well done INH!!! I am not a J/7 fan, but this is actually a good video :) Thank you so much for sharring.

20. Caprica_Six

Caprica_Six Admiral Admiral

Glad you liked it :D