SMALLVILLE Winter Hiatus Thread *Spoilers!*

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Jetfire, Dec 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Icemizer

Icemizer Commodore Commodore

I envision Clark in the fortress seeing all these people on crystal monitors.

2. Jetfire

Jetfire Guest

Kristin Kreuk Reveals Why She Won’t Be Watching The ‘Smallville’ Series Finale!

If you read the article she gives a reason which I understand.

and this...
    http://www.kryptonsite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=154858&page=3

I don't have Facebook so I can't confirm this part someone posted at K-Site...but Kristin explains to a fan through her FB page somethings.

I don't blame her...all Brian & Kelly said the door was open...meaning they didn't want KK to come back just if KK came back they would have something for her.

3. Admiral_Young

Admiral_Young Fleet Admiral Admiral

This makes me love Kristen even more :) I understand her reasoning about Lana's story...it's just dumb that they felt like they had to whack us over the head a thousand times with that story. :(

4. Jetfire

Jetfire Guest

[edit] :p

I feel bad for Kristin with Smallville and how Lana was treated. :(

5. StarTrek1701

StarTrek1701 Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

So Smallville is going away not with a bang but a whimper. :( A sad reality that one of the finest show of the early 2000s is getting such a meager send off.

6. Jetfire

Jetfire Guest

7. Admiral_Young

8. Jetfire

Jetfire Guest

9. Admiral_Young

Fans are weird. I'm not sure what the big deal is. No one from the show watches "Smallville" probably lol...including the showrunners. Ba Boom Boom!!! I'm here all night... John Schneider just tweeted that he's flying to to film the final episode and that fans will love it.

10. Samurai8472

Samurai8472 Admiral Admiral

Tweets

11. Jetfire

Jetfire Guest

Some fans are speculating we may see Power Girl...which I doubt. :lol:

12. Admiral_Young

I doubt that, unless that is what they will end up calling Kara? They gave us Connor after all lol.

13. Jetfire

Jetfire Guest

It was based on an actress' tweet about her breasts...but I am sure the actress is playing a Fury.

The character is supposedly "Kamira"

[edit]
    Perry White returning? ;)

14. Admiral_Young

Hopefully. I wonder if WB is planning on releasing an official photo of Tom in the suit prior to the finale or they will make us wait to see it in the finale? I'm guessing the latter.

15. Admiral_Young

Something trivial I saw tonight...Kirsten Kruek was on ET Tonight Canada and she sounded very much like "Smallville" is in the past for her now. Really I took her comments that she's happy that she left the show.

16. Jetfire

Jetfire Guest

I don't blame her...I am sure she is happy...if fans didn't kick up a shit storm...I am sure Michael Rosenbaum wouldn't have came back and been happy leaving Smallville in the past...good thing for Kristin is the fandom hates Lana. :lol: I loved Lana and wished Kristin would have came back for the final season. :)

17. Admiral_Young

It was one of my top ten wishes for this season to have her return I believe. She was hot in the segment too. I like how diplomatic and graceful she's been about talking about her time on the show.

18. Samurai8472

Yeah in the video on the last page She's basically saying "I wish them all the best but i've put that show behind me"

http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2011/03/11/smallville-series-finale-kristin-kreuk-lana-lang/

Maybe we'll find out her true feelings in a semi rant five years after the finale.

"Welling was a diva, Rosenbaum was high 90% of the time"

19. Jetfire

Jetfire Guest

I could be wrong...but wasn't Kristin a fan of the show the first few seasons...she watched it with her sister or something???

I really don't blame her for wanting to be distant from the show now.

20. Samurai8472

It starts out great and the whole cast and crew are super excited.

As years go on stories and character development aren't as exciting or challenging anymore. Pretty soon you get bored and demand change or you sleep walk(RDA from SG-1)

Then you leave and breath a sigh of relief that you finally got out!

Something doesn't sit right when 90% of the original cast are gone by the tenth season.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.