The Official Welcome Thread

Discussion in 'Star Trek Movies: Kelvin Universe' started by Lord Garth, Sep 21, 2007.

1. AxelFoley

AxelFoley Commander Red Shirt

Liking it? Hell I haven't seen it yet :lol: But, it will be interesting to see how the new actors/actresses will do, maybe it will be good. I still find it somewhat blasphemous though.

Oh, and God (Nimoy) is in it :thumbsup:

2. Savoy 1984

Savoy 1984 Ensign Red Shirt

Hello I just thought I'd introduced myself here's some random information about myself;

- I'm really looking forward to the new film and have the teaser trailer on my PS3

- I went to see Star Trek IV at the cinema

- Star Trek III and Generations are my favourite Star Trek films

- I am 33 years old

- I cried slightly when I watched the intro to Star Trek III today

- I laughed at the jokes in the credits to Trekkies today, especially that one about "Your bibles a lie, run, freak out" :lol:

- The Next Generation is probably the best Trek television show in my opinion

See you on the forums.

3. trinitysaij

trinitysaij Ensign Newbie

Hi, I am new here! I have been a Trekkie all my life and it is all my parents fault (I love them for it!) I have been in love with the stories and the characters!! I am not one of those Trekkies that remembers exactly what the name of which weapon and how it works or epi names.. but that doesn't make me any less in love with it!!

4. captaincrap

captaincrap Ensign

:rommie::rommie::rommie::rommie::rommie::rommie::rommie:
    STAR TREK IS CRAP
    :vulcan::cardie::cardie::cardie::cardie::cardie::alienblush::klingon:

5. Admiral Buzzkill

Admiral Buzzkill Fleet Admiral Admiral

Had a little something to smoke, have we ensign?

6. PKTrekGirl

PKTrekGirl Arrogant Niner Thug Admiral

^ Don't think you'll ever get an answer to that question. ;)

7. Captain Jed R.

Captain Jed R. Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

Hell of the O variety.

I'm Jed, I'm a general SCi Fi nerd, I love all Star Trek, my favorite being... Original series, Voyager close second, and I cannot wait for the new film. No really, I can't wait, the tension is killing me slowly...

Peace.

8. RealTime

RealTime Lieutenant Red Shirt

Hi, RealTime here. Been a fan of Star Trek ever since watching TOS re-runs as a kid and was hooked after watching STIII (on a crappy old black and white tv no less!).

Favourite series is TNG and favourite movie is STVI. I enjoy the music too and I'd have to say that Horner's scores were the best although I'm looking forward to what they come up with for the new movie.

I also have to admit that I've never joined a message board before, on any subject, until I came across this one discussing the new movie. There's something about this run-up that makes one feel excited about Star Trek again!

RT.

9. Michael

Michael Good Bad Influence Moderator

^ Welcome, RealTime! :)

10. Sector 7

Sector 7 Vice Admiral Admiral

Glad to have you, RealTime! Hope you find a new home here. I've only belonged to one other forum... had a real family atmosphere. I'm beginning to feel at home here too. :vulcan:

11. ST:RPG

ST:RPG Ensign Red Shirt

Greets!

Just joined, though I've actually made a few posts in other threads already. I joined because of my love for 'Trek, and also because I'm starting a Star Trek Roleplaying Game ... www.startrek-rpg.org ... because I'm interested in what people have to say in as far as critiquing and perhaps gain some players along the way.

At any rate, I look forward to chatting and debating with everyone.

=/\=

12. M'Sharak

M'Sharak Definitely Herbert. Maybe. Moderator

Greetings, and you'll probably want to post that also in the RPG Recruitment Thread in the Trek Gaming Forum. :)

13. ST:RPG

ST:RPG Ensign Red Shirt

Ah ha! The games afoot!

Thanks, M'Sharak :)

14. Salkrin Glakkon

Salkrin Glakkon Ensign

Hillary clinton. Hmm i'd tap that prpr good and like stuff and what hoe! However, i prefer i bit of John Prescot ...... cum cum cum :drool::drool::drool:

15. M'Sharak

Warning for posting offensive material.

16. monetteman

monetteman Lieutenant Junior Grade

Hey cats, I am new here, and it is my birthday. Gimmee some candy

17. Kanousei

Kanousei Ensign Newbie

I'm a relatively newly minted Trekkie - just a few months in the making. And the years of my life before now were so terribly wasted!

*I laugh at almost everything Kirk says, adore Spock, and continually feel the urge to smack Bones upside the head.
    *I hold intense personal beliefs as to Kirk and Spock's tempestuous Romance-that-should-have-been-and-possibly-happened-but-shall-not-be-spoken-of-because-we-are-manly-damnit!
    *I love Vulcans. I understand Vulcans. We have a lot in common.

*I dearly wish Picard were my gay daddy. Whose head I would sometimes rub for luck - Buddha But Better!

*I desire nothing so much as to geek out and form complex theories about the Trek-verse. I want to know who made first contact with Earth, what Q does when he isn't bantering with Picard, and how many times exactly Scotty has died.

...Hi! *waves*

18. M'Sharak

Welcome to the party! :)

19. Kanousei

Kanousei Ensign Newbie

Does anyone have the patience to tell me the sombrero story from its genesis? Because I'm intensely entertained so far. ^^

20. M'Sharak

The best way to get that is to go here to the genesis itself, and see it as it developed. Any attempt to explain it otherwise is going to fall short of the actuality.