What games are you playing currently?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by charlhussey, Apr 29, 2010.

1. Kelthaz

Kelthaz Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Starting playing StarCraft II again after a lengthy break. You take a break for a month or two and it feels like you've lost all the skill you've accumulated over the years. I'm just trying to claw my way back into Masters.

2. PsychoPere

PsychoPere Vice Admiral Premium Member

Ah, Jade Empire... An often overlooked title when people talk about BioWare games, but I still wish earnestly for a sequel. I still have my Xbox copy around here somewhere, I think.

3. stonester1

stonester1 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

It does deserve one. And apparently it did sell well.

4. T.Geiger

T.Geiger Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

Currently working through the achievements for Metal Gear Solid 2 on the Xbox 360. I am not loving it. The forced perspective is really annoying. Playing Peace Walker before it has really messed me up.

Interesting though to see just how much of MGS4 was set up in this game. I had forgotten the vast majority of the details.

5. captcalhoun

captcalhoun Admiral Admiral

whillst still playing MW2, i have also begun playing MW3. did SP campaign yesterday in under 12 hours on 'regular'. i'll go back and do it in veteran and pick up the other 43 Intel items later. also started on Spec Ops.

6. BigFoot

BigFoot Admiral Admiral

I'm currently about 21 hours into Mass Effect 3.

7. John Clark

John Clark Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I only played that after getting ME1 and thought it was pretty decent (pc version in my case).

I could stand to see a sequel, but for the immediate future, ME3 is going to take up most of my time

8. PsychoPere

PsychoPere Vice Admiral Premium Member

Jade Empire was my second BioWare game (KOTOR being the first, of course), and I haven't been able to ignore any of their RPGs since.

9. John Clark

I'd got KOTOR2 first (Obsidian rather than Bioware of course) and it didn't really grab me. Back then though, I played Shooter and Flight sims more than RPGs though.

About a year after ME1 came out on the X-Box, one of my mates recommended it as he'd been playing it one of his mates. Got the PC version and got hooked. Since then, I've got a little more hooked on RPGs though Bioware ones seem to be my favourites.

10. stonester1

stonester1 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Gonna play ME3 as soon as it gets here. As soon as the rest of my stuff arrives here in Korea, gonna have both KOTOR games to go through, and then I'll be up on all of Bioware's RPGs. They truly are the top of that game.

11. As of right now I’m playing Mass Effect 3. It's AMAZING!!!

12. Robert Maxwell

Robert Maxwell memelord Premium Member

I got Deus Ex: Human Revolution for cheap on Steam a few weeks ago. Been playing the hell out of it. Made it to Hengsha so far. I feel like it's really captured the feel of the first game, and the callbacks to it are subtle.

There was one really nice twist so far, too.

I figured it was going to be something really shady, or if it was personal business, something about Megan or Sarif, not about Adam. Then I find out Adam's parents aren't his real parents, and that's what Sarif wanted to protect him from. Still, I wonder if Sarif was hiding something else and this information was just a decoy to throw Adam off the trail. Well-played, in any case.

13. BigFoot

BigFoot Admiral Admiral

I just finished Mass Effect 3.

14. Lonemagpie

Lonemagpie Writer Admiral

Realising that I never actually finished Splinter Cell Double Agent back in the day, I've gone back to replay it, and hopefully this time *not* give up in boredom when I reach the mine-making minigame like I did before...

15. Kelthaz

Kelthaz Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I Wanna Be The GB. I haven't been killed by enough spikes and falling up cherries/apples yet.

16. RoJoHen

RoJoHen Awesome Admiral

Even though I wasn't a huge fan the first time around, I started playing Infamous 2 again today. I absolutely love the first one and just got done replaying it, so I figured I might as well try out the second one again.

17. DBR

DBR Vice Admiral Admiral

I've had just about enough of sucking at SSX.

Picked up Mass Effect 3 and so far its pretty awesome. I've been avoiding spoilers about the ending, but it's hard not to notice that people are pissed about it. I'm quite anxious to see what the fuss is all about.

18. backstept

backstept Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I'm still mucking about in Skyrim . . . the latest 1.5 update brought some awesome additions like ranged and magic kill cams :D

19. newtontomato539

newtontomato539 Commander Red Shirt

the Star Trek Universe at War mod for Nexus the Jupiter Incident.

Wheee!

Someone really should update this mod. :Hint:

20. John Clark

Finished ME3 last night - then started it right again with my next Shep