Reporting Drunk Drivers

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Tiberius Jim, Nov 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doc_192

Doc_192 Ensign Newbie

I'm a tow truck driver. Turning up at accident scenes in kind of in my job description.

And btw, the Swedish chef and an Iraqi sniper chicken? Seriously?

2. Locutus of Bored

Locutus of Bored Yo, Dawg! I Heard You Like Avatars... In Memoriam

Syrian, not serious.

Are we really pretending like you don't known what I'm referencing, totally new person who's never been here before? :p

3. Mr. Laser Beam

Mr. Laser Beam Fleet Admiral Admiral

"The Børk Ultimatum"... :guffaw:

4. Doc_192

Doc_192 Ensign Newbie

Oh I know what you're referencing. I also know that you still seem to be the same childish prick you've been for years. Why do you just bugger off? I really don't have the energy or the willpower to deal with you. You're a mod and you still haven't laerned to stay on topic?

Oh, btw. Since one the twat in question didn't even have the decency to send an email. Can I assume you were the one who banned me last time? Or was it someone else?

5. Gov Kodos

Gov Kodos Admiral Admiral

Gov Kodos on Mohammed's Radio, WZVN Boston
    An adult response would be to throw a tantrum, presumably?

6. Doc_192

Doc_192 Ensign Newbie

That was hardly a tantrum. Everyone is allowed a pet peeve, do they not? Locutus happens to be mine. He's been on my case for as long as I can remember, enough is enough.

7. sojourner

sojourner Admiral In Memoriam

Tow truck driver? hey, do you know Ares93? he was from sweden and used to hang out here, but he left tbbs to join the army.

8. Gov Kodos

Ensign indicates very few posts, how long could he have been on your case?

9. RoJoHen

RoJoHen Awesome Admiral

Since his last username, presumably.

10. Locutus of Bored

I wasn't even aware that you were banned, Ares (I might have known at the time and forgotten, since you're not that important, but I didn't think you were banned when you made this most recent return as a dual). Besides, I don't have the power to ban you from the board anyway.

I'm going to guess that if you were banned it was right around the time you made up a fake girlfriend and pretended that she had taken over your account, and that the ban would have been done for your protection until you had reclaimed your account from the fake persona you made up. Not a smooth move on your part.

Also, no one had any issues with you until you decided to start lying to everyone and posing as an Internet Tough Guy taking down Syrian mobsters armed with machine guns on the mean streets of Stockholm, and even then, it wasn't a problem so much as everyone finding your ridiculous antics amusing in their absurdity.

11. JarodRussell

JarodRussell Vice Admiral Admiral

[​IMG]

This is awesome. More!

Closer to the topic, I have so far reported three drivers to the police, giving license plate info and all. A truck driver who was reading a newspaper on the highway, a girl with her cellphone behind the wheel, and a friend who got drunk at a bar refused not to drive with his car*.

I don't want to get killed. I don't want other people get killed. I don't want children get killed. So I'm reporting those motherfuckers any chance I get. It's their problem that they refuse to pay attention to traffic.

* and yes, he actually is still my friend, even though he did get into trouble.

12. RoJoHen

RoJoHen Awesome Admiral

Ah yes, I remember those events. I remember being extremely confused.

13. DonIago

DonIago Vice Admiral Admiral

Now I feel like I missed out on something entertaining. :(

14. Locutus of Bored

M'Sharak was nice enough to bring this to my attention:

http://www.trekbbs.com/showthread.php?t=163600&highlight=ares93

So, you knew that you had trouble logging in after changing emails and had created a dual to post in MA, but then acted like I maliciously banned you when you knew all this nonsense with your email happened? Why, to be more dramatic? You stay classy, Warrior of the Web.

Oh, and normally I'd leave it up to one of my co-mods to handle it since this situation involves me, but it's a pretty clear cut flame.

So, infraction for flaming. Comments to PM.

15. Doc_192

Doc_192 Ensign Newbie

I registered for the first time around new year -05/06. I've been here ages.

I won't even dignify that with a response.

Nice catch, mate! You'd think someone who is intelligent enough to operate a computer would also be able to discover how a calendar works. That thread was made ages before my last post. If you find it impossible to believe me, try looking into your own systems. Computers usually don't lie.

Also, I realize my English is probably too poor for your great holyness so I'll try to take it again. This time in bold.

"Can I assume you were the one who banned me last time? Or was it someone else?" - Where in that post did I say it was you? I don't remember if you were a mod back then, but you're clearly one now. I simply assumed because, quite frankly, you're a bully and I wouldn't put it past you.

Oh and you PM doesn't seem to be answerable. So I'll write here. Why don't we make it double or nothing so we can end this bloody feud once and for all? All I want is a some peace and bloody quiet. Clearly that is not possible with you here on the forums. I'll check back on occasion to see if you gone or not.

16. Robert Maxwell

Robert Maxwell memelord Premium Member

Was this thread made by UPS? Because it definitely delivers.

:techman:

17. Captain Ice

Captain Ice Cookie Constructor Admiral

Getting Captain Ice on to the naughty list

I think that he forgot that PM privileges have a minimum post count/minimum time on the board requirement attached to them.

I will send you a PM now. If you cannot respond to it by PM, please let me know in this thread. While communication by PM is the preferred method of dealing with these issues, if that doesn't work for one of the parties, we may have to explore another method.

ED to add: Nevermind. A look at your user profile confirms that you do not have the ability to send PMs yet. If you look at the main forum page, you will find that we have a forum called "Moderator Actions". I recommend that you take your greivance there. make sure that you note in the opening post that you do not have the ability to send PMs. I do have to say that I don't think you have much chance of getting your infraction overruled though. It is pretty clear cut.

18. iguana_tonante

iguana_tonante Admiral Admiral

This is, simply put, a lie.

Locutus never gave you any shit, or at least no more than any of us. The character you liked to play started nice enough, and we wouldn't have minded a weird twist or two for effect, but your narrative grew weirder and weirder, until it blossomed into the enthralling story of a Cockney-talking, racecar driver, white-hat hacker, daredevil anti-hero, who single-handedly took down the Syrian mob in the war-ravaged streets of Stockholm, and we simply took it for the ridiculous tall tale it was.

I have no idea why you are zeroing against Locutus like it was a bloody feud or somesuch, when it was more an instance of an entire community pointing and laughing at your antics. Except maybe because he's a mod so you can play the "fighting against the Man" card again.

19. BigJake

BigJake Vice Admiral Admiral

Those old Ares threads sound deuced entertaining.

20. Gov Kodos

Your profile says 2013, it was confusing. Enjoying your return?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.