Star Trek Scrapbook Blog

Discussion in 'Star Trek - The Original & Animated Series' started by Lord Garth, Oct 31, 2013.

1. Lord Garth

Lord Garth Admiral Admiral

It's been a long time since I posted here (these days I'm busy being a professional videographer and am also involved in several independent films) but this is too good not to share. I found it by accident yesterday but I'm glad I did.

This blog, My Star Trek Scrapbook, has several insights and magazine articles on the original Star Trek and the first six movies.

It's a treasure trove of information.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2013
  2. Warped9

Warped9 Admiral Admiral

Cool! I'll have to devote more time to go through it. I really like some of those vintage articles and pics. :techman:

3. BillJ

BillJ The King of Kings Premium Member

Awesome find.

4. CorporalCaptain

CorporalCaptain Fleet Admiral Admiral

This is splendid!

5. LMFAOschwarz

LMFAOschwarz Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

I haven't visited it in a while, but a very enjoyable trip down memory lane.

Also, based on my limited exchanges with him, the blog master seems to be a really nice guy! :)

6. TREK_GOD_1

TREK_GOD_1 Vice Admiral Admiral

I've followed the blog for some time, and love the articles, and personal experiences about being a ST fan in the 70s.

7. Warped9

Warped9 Admiral Admiral

I remember going to my first convention in 1976 (I was 17) in Toronto at the Royal York Hotel. I wasn't sure what to expect, but I was blown away seeing how many other people were into Star Trek then. I was stunned because for six years I was used to being an essentially lone fan where I lived and went to school with only a couple of friends who also watched the show.

8. publiusr

publiusr Admiral Admiral

Thanks for pointing this out.